Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Story From A Third World by Anonymous


A story from a third world

We decided to meet, and this time it was for real, a real life meeting.
She said she wanted to meet me on a cafe.
It was the first week of our vacations, I was so glad to be on the way doing something so early on my vacation.
I arrived at the cafe, and entered. The cafe was full with people, it was afternoon. I scanned the
rooms, and found her sitting by herself, smiling as she saw me. She was looking just as I imagined, as I had seen her before.
She had her cut jeans on her. Strapped high heels, stockings, and a white shirt on.
She waved as she saw me enter. I walked over to her and sat down on a chair close to her.
I looked at her and then she silently, with a gesture, order to me sit closer to her.
I smiled and moved the chair closer.

As I finally sat down talked for some minutes and I went to order a coffee for myself.
As I came back with my coffee I could see the joy in her eyes.

- So how long is your vacation, how many days do you have free?
- Almost one month, it will be great to relax from work.
She did nod
- Yes, it is always good with summer breaks. Breaks away from work.
- Yes it is, a way to refuel the batteries.
- So you traveled all the way here, happy to see me again?
- Yes, and I like to be here. It feels right.
- Are you sure?
- Yes, I am. I look forward to get to know you even more.
She smiled again.
- Well, we hope for the best, don’t we?
- Yes Miss

I continued to drink my coffee. The discussion went for almost one hour about vanilla stuff, work,
training and so on.
After a while she opened a pet-bottle with mineral water, I could hear the air escaping from it.
She took a zip from it.
- “Taste the water in this bottle”, she said
I took a zip and. It tasted good.
- “ Do you like it?”, she asked me.
- Yes,it is good water.
- “Now, I want you to keep the water in the mouth, keep it there, and I want you to feel it.

I took another zip of it and kept it in my mouth. Felt the carbon bubbles against my teeth..
-” Is the water good?” , she asked.
I looked at her, and swallowed it.
-” Yes, it is good. Miss.”
-” I told you to keep the water in your mouth, didnt I?”
- “Yes, you wanted me to keep the water in the mouth.”
- “Yes, that is right”
- So, why dont you do as I tell you?  I think there need to be some changes.
She handed over the bottle again, and I took another zip.
- So boy, does it taste good?
As I tried to the mouth, and realized I could not. Had to keep the mouth shut.
I tried to answer,
- Now I want you to keep the water there until I tell you spit it out, she whispered.
  I will do all the talking, and you will keep silent, even if spoken to. The water is just to remind
you of it. Do you understand?

I signaled with a nod that I had understood her, and smiled in a satisfied way.

-”I have ordered a taxi, and we will catch the cap right now and drive to my place. I will do all the talking.”

We collected our things, and walked out the entrance. The cab was already there waiting for us.
We entered the cab, and she took out some sun glasses from her handbag.
- “Boy, here are your glasses, don’t leave them laying around,everywhere, dont loose them again.”
I put on the sun glasses, and the sight was pitch black, she had painted the glasses on the inside.
I realized I was now gagged by water, and blindfolded with normal sunglasses, without
anyone around knowing, and I liked it.
- Boy, I want you to have those on today at the party. It will be a surprise as we arrive.
I nodded, and wondered what party she talked about.

She ordered the taxi do drive forward, and we rolled up to the nearest intersection. I heard her looking through her handbag, and suddenly I heard music from headphones. A second later she put them on me. I could only hear music now, it was her favorite music.
The taxi drove through the streets and I tried to figure out with heading we were traveling, bu the turns, but soon I was lost. I felt her touching my side.  She tickled me a little, and I had hard time to keep the water in my mouth. I smiled.
After a 20 minute drive the taxi stopped, and I realized we had reached thea place.
She pulled my arm, and I came out of the cab.
I could feel the pavement, and hear the taxi drive away.
She took of the headphones. I heard her voice. And it was all silent around us.
-” Listen. Do you hear how silent it is? I nodded in an understanding.”
- “You can spit out the water now boy”
I spitted out the water, and heard it fall to the ground.
- “Yes, I is very silent here, I hear the bird song Is it the summer cabin?
I could only hear a car drive away in the distance.
- “We are at a place I have rented. Now I will lead you to the main building, and there you can talk if you wish. I want you to keep the glasses on until I tell you. I want to show you a surprise. Promise not to take the glasses off.”
- “I promise not to take them off  Miss,”
She lead me on the pavement, and I heard her giggle a little.
- “Watch the steps, she said and lead me up some stairs.”
I  heard the sound of keys and  a key enter a lock, and how she unlock the door.
 She lead me in to the hallway, and then down a staircase
 -” Boy, soon you can take the glasses off, just some minutes.”
 Before you take your the glasses I want to give you a big welcome hug. Ok?
 - “Yes Miss, I said and smiled.”
 I felt her hug me tight,  I could hear her voice whispering in my ears.
 -” Relax , ....  relax”
 - “Yes Miss”
- “Now  I will lead you to a chair, and you will sit down.”
-  “Yes Miss”
 -” Good boy, she said the a soft voice.”
 I felt the chair in front of me, and she pulled my shoulders and turned me around.
 - “Please have a seat”
 - “Yes Miss”
  Felt the chair and sat down on it.
  - Now  sit and relax.  I will put on some music boy.”
I realized she teased me, and could  heard her high heels on wooden floor, and how light she was in her steps. Suddenly she but on some soft music.
  - “I want to surprise you boy, keep your patience. “
Heard her walking back to me. She leaned forward and softly planted a kiss on my lips.
Suddenly I felt her put her hand close to the zipper of my jeans
- “Shhh.. keep still”
I felt her undo the button, and unzip the pants.
My cock reacted immediately to her treatment,
- “You are like this .. don't dare deny it “
- “Yes Miss”
-” I felt her hand around my waits and her hands following my belt. I could feel her pulling it out from the pants. “
At the same tie I heard a click.. and a soft pressure against my crouch....
Seconds later I felt metal against, and how cuffs were closed around my wrists..
-” Shhhh... relax boy...”
- “What is this miss?”
- "Shh.. I want to surprise you.. trust me... ", she whispered
I  calmed down..
-"Now open your mouth.."
She put a soft pressure against my cheeks, I opened my mouth and I felt a gag being shoveled into my mouth. Now I tried to unsit, but felt a belt restricting me from doing so.
She pulled my hair, and secured the gag around my head. , it was a gag harness, I felt the straps being tightened around my head.
-"Now boy you are almost home"
She felt ropes around by ankles and my legs being tied together and then pulled under, and tied, to the chair.
-”So now the taken the first step”, she said.
- “You are home, and you are secured. I need to go, but  I will be back in
some hours, then we will take a discussion about your limits.
During the time I am away I want you to think about your BDSM interests, and the time you want to spend with me. Is that understood?”
- “Yes Miss,” I mumbled through the gag.
- Now I need to prepare food for tonight. My parents are coming by for dinner, and you will stay right here, and you will like it don't you?
- I was confused and nodded in answer.
- “Don't dare neglect it. As I come back I will have an interview with you. You are safe here. You are in my care now, and you don't need to worry. Attached to the left armrest you find a button, press that if  it is urgent. Don't you dare to misuse it.”
- I nodded in understanding.
- This will now be our home, and I will take care of you. We will start your training, but there is no     actual hurry. You will be formed after my deeds. Is that understood?
I garbled a " Yes, through the gag"

She walked to the doorway and slammed the door shut. I felt secured, trapped, and aroused.

Several hours passed and I tugged and squirmed in the chair, it was robust, I was pinned to it.
There was several questions that arose in my head.
- Where am I
- How does the house look like?
-How will I be trained?
-When will she be back?

0 comments:

Post a Comment