Saturday, June 2, 2012

Confession From Susannah For Volens


Confession for Volens on 2nd June, 2012

From Susannah

We've been friends for six months - an eternity in SecondLife.

No matter how much we talk and how much we learn about each other, we never run out of things to say.

You've shown yourself to be honest, kind-hearted, and loyal.

You are the best sort of friend - not just to me, but I see it in how you treat everyone you care about. You listen without judgment and always seem to find something to smile about.

You're a phenomenal father to your children - I hope someday the realize how truly blessed they are to have you in their lives.

You are hands down the most positive and upbeat person I know in any life. Nothing gets you down for long.

You understand what submission means and the desire to serve fulfills you.

You make me happy every day.

You've grown on me, and I can't imagine not having you at my side, and at my feet.

Today, on my 5th rez-day in SecondLife, I confess....

I love you.

I want you.

I need you in my life.

I would be honored and pleased beyond measure if you would wear my collar and be mine from this day forward.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said yes, in case the reader might be wondering. =)

Post a Comment