Saturday, June 30, 2012

I Love The Dominioni Because by Casey


I love the Dominion because...a confession by Casey

I love the Dominion because here I've found a place where I am accepted for myself, welcomed warmly, and learning more and more every day. I've found friends here, women and men that are so helpful and patient with my newness and crashiness.

I love the Dominion because there are times here when it's serious and educational, and times when I laugh so hard it brings tears to my eyes. In just my first week here I've picked up so much and I'm so grateful for it. I've had my own moments of fear and doubt, but the people that I'm coming to trust have eased those fears and made me want to stay, learn, and grow as a submissive.

In particular I want to thank Miss Zarita for taking time to help me in so many ways this week, from my lack of wardrobe and need for new hair, to helping ease my doubts and fears. She is a lovely lady and has been very kind to me, despite the fact that I've crashed her with my misguided powers.

I want to thank you all for the welcome I've gotten. I hope to learn and grow as a submissive and someday make a lady proud to call me her boy.

And this is why I love the Dominion.

Casey

0 comments:

Post a Comment