Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Fresh Snail Of Dominion by Bebop


The Fresh Snail of Dominion

Now this is a story all about how my second life got turned upside down
It'll only take a minute, just put your ears on
I'll tell you how I became a snail at the sim Dominion
In west newbie island rezzed and raised
In the Femdom sims is where I spent most of my days
Chilling out chatting acting all cool, visited Dominion acting like a fool
When a british Domme saw me up to no good
Asked me to start singing in the neighbourhood.
I sang one little line then my voice got scared
She said "Until you sing this song you're gonna be a snail!"
I rezzed up the garry av resigned myself to my fate
And changed my profile to suit my new appearance
Settled in on the lawn, because to sing I had failed
That's how I ended up at the D as a Snail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment