Saturday, June 9, 2012

Confession by Tarquin


The world had grown tired of its ways. The change started to happen in about 2015 or so.  Women were becoming more and more prominent in public life.  There were more women leading the way in business, in politics, in all walks of life, with more and more support, and ever more success.  The succession was natural, effortless. As the more and more men found happiness is more subservient roles, more and more men began to retire from prominence, to give up their leadership positions, and to hand them over to women, and gladly.  It was like a relay baton being passed over. It took a long time, of course - years - but it was a natural, unstoppable process, once begun; one that had to be, because its time had come.  It was in all of us.  We had grown tired, and this enlivened us and was reinvigorating the world.

What began in public life naturally followed into private life - in the home, and in personal relationships.  Women were more openly commanding and dominating. You would see wayward men being told off in shops, in public spaces, and even in work. In the home, we knew women were demanding more control.   In the early days, it was slow, and often the women had to quite forcefully take the leading hand in their relationships - through gentle persuasion, or more forceful coercion for the more difficult cases. It was not long before you would see the occasional public spankings - fully clothed, in public, of course.  At first, it was light slaps on the behind, but later, many were more and more full on, bent over her lap, spanked, sometimes with pants (though not underpants!) down for a fuller effect.  Momentum was building, and the tide was turning.  It was in the air.  When the women took complete charge of the decisions in the relationship, or the household, there was happiness and, typically, peace.  In fact, the pervading feeling a remember from this time is one of relief.  We were relieved the pressure was being taken away, and now decisions were at least being made by, we felt, someone who knew how to make decisions, someone who had a sense of right and wrong, and even if we couldn't see it ourselves, it was enough to know that the decisions were in the right hands.  After some time, we'd openly see gags and handcuffs openly used for by some women on their boys, and we knew at home it could be even more restriction.

Things really began to accelerate when the first male slaves began to openly lead subservient lives. Collaring ceremonies were being held out in the open, till finally the legal rights of both parties were written into law.  I went to some of these early ceremonies - they were beautiful, full of devotion and earnestness.  It felt like an opportunity to do things right.  The institution of marriage, in such disrepair, seemed now weak and feeble in contrast to the new institutions of submission, subservience, domestic bondage, and private slavery.  More and more men openly, willingly, and very happily, gave themselves up to lead these lives.  I was so tempted myself to be one of the early ones, but at that time, I couldn't find an owner I was willing to fully surrender to.  Many of my male friends gave themselves up to poly-houses, or open slave auctions, willing to be owned by whomever wishes to take them, and telling about their deep-seated need to be owned by a lady.  I could understand their motivation.  I felt a longing to give up the shackles of freedom too.  But I was frightened, and clung to my independence.  Yet all around were examples of happiness, comfort and security.  There were a lot of difficult times for them all, of course, and even some high profile cases of abuse and mistreatment, of which much was made by the old guard.  But we were finding our way.  And we needed a new way.  Despite these early falterings, the trend was irreversible and overwhelmingly positive.  Most vanilla couples had a habit of breaking up, as we know, but after a while the majority converted to Dominant and submissive.  It reinvigorated relationships.  Others broke up, and the ladies sought Dominant roles with new boys.  We were all finding our way.

Collars and shackles were commonplace, often just for show, but sometimes they would help to restrain the wandering submissive who would occasionally revert to his old ways.  But on the whole, most boys wanted to do well and be good for their owners.  It was usually a matter of a little training needed, and then the shackles and punishments were rarely used. Mentoring classes for ladies were hugely popular in the early days, but later, it became such a part of growing up and becoming an adult, that classes were hardly needed.  Most ladies just seemed to 'get it', and ownership was so common that everyone could see how it was done and understand how it worked. For a boy, going from independence to a permanent collar usually meant a trial period of consideration, often a year or so.  For some, at this point, clothes would be taken away and controlled by the owner.  Food and sustenance likewise. To be a true submissive, one had to depend upon one's owner for everything. This was willingly done.  The sense of belonging was, as I later discovered, indescribable.

I held out for quite a while, but looking back, I think she knew all along that I would be hers.  I was working for her - the owned the bar where I served drinks - so it made it easy and natural for her to give me orders and I could pretend that it was all just work.  We both knew that the orders were becoming more and more personal, and I was excited by the pace.  Sometimes she would drop in the word 'boy', and I would reciprocate, gladly - I stopped using her first name, and began calling her 'Miss'.  She clearly approved of this.  She offered me a training collar to wear in private, when at home, saying that it would help me understand.  She told me to think of her as I put it on.  I did, and it felt right.  To her pleasure, I'd wear it at work, at first slightly hidden beneath my shirt collar, then later, openly, with T-shirts.  But still I found it hard to know what the right thing to do was, knowing that she was taking the lead but not knowing whether I should move things forward too.  I should have trusted her.  She sensed when the time was right.  Alone in the bar late one night, she told me to strip naked, then took me in hand and spanked me hard. She told me she was taking me for herself.  She knew I adored every second of this.  In my mind, I had already been hers for some time.  She used restraints on me at first, keeping me at her home to help me gradually understand I was no longer free to run around and flirt with other ladies.  Then, the restraints came off, and I expressed my deep longing to remain hers.  That night, she made me hers completely.  Now the restraints only come out for special occasions.  This new world and my new life is amazing. We made it all ourselves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment