Saturday, June 2, 2012

Assignment by Anonymous


Persephone Absent: you will write a note card telling me what you think submission is all about

Submission is she says and I do. More than that even if her instructions are hard or scary or difficult I love that I am following her instructions much more than if I were doing something that I had chose, because that is what I have always wanted, and what I am.

Submission is my education because all the things I learned at school and university didn't make me happy but kneeling and serving do.

I don't know why I am a submissive, but I know that is what I am.

Since I was a young teenager I have seen women who were beautiful, educated, successful, confident or otherwise powerful and unlike other boys I didn't imagine there women as being my partner or my equal I only thought about how it would be if a woman like that would see me as inferior to her but still be willing to take an interest in me - completely on her terms.

There are images I can't get out of my head of a woman with a riding crop, a woman holding a leash, a woman standing over me in boots or heels and me down on the floor.

The way a woman can speak with such scorn, such devastating control and superiority makes me more helpless than anything that could ever be done to me by force because that is what she is and that is what I am, she is superior and I am inferior and am lucky to be allowed to be in her company at all so I should be grateful to be allowed to obey her instructions if she can be bothered to give them to me. These are facts, this is the way that things are, it is not my place to question it and I would not dare to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment