Sunday, June 17, 2012

Trials by Matt


As i knelt naked in the cell, my mind racing through the things that could happen to me on trial made the nerves kick in more.  Not long before the trial would begin, Ladies have already started looking into the cell to see the shameful offenders that have been arrested this week.

i get an IM from my defence attorney.  She seems nice, helpful and it reassures me that someone will be on my side but it doesn't help my nerves.  I ask when my case will be called and find out that it will be pot luck.  i look around in the cell, its full and i wonder if they are all as nervous as me.

The first case is called...i wait for my name...its not me.  i try to relax for a few minutes while the case is heard.  The defence attorney is very eloquent and tries hard but in vain.  Guilty and the punishment is delivered.

The next case...i wait for my name...its not me.  i try to relax but realise that defendant is not present, he must have skipped bail...my name is called.  i quickly move forward hoping to get the infamous grey mat (not the purple spot) bit correct.  Miraculously i do, amazed i have actually got something in sl correct!  my joy is short lived however as the Ladies start to mock my cock on display to the crowd.  i look up to see Miss Lisa...the honorable judge for today as she wipes her feet on my body.

My charges, crimes against fashion.  It’s an open and shut case, i do look terrible in the marilyn outfit.  I plead guilty and hope to receive mercy from the court.  i try to explain myself but just start digging a hole for myself...i shut up and look to my defence attorney knowing her eloquent arguments should help me...

What happened to the eloquent attorney?  A ping pong ball happened.  i have to laugh but know that my odds just got longer!  She argues valiantly and entertainingly (after all thats far more important) but then i hear that sentence...”and matt only wore the outfit because he has said he will wear anything to please the Ladies of The Dominion”  Anything? my defence attorney just threw me under the bus.  i laugh and ask her why in im...and i get the reply “lol”.

i brace myself for what is coming and kneel in front of Her Judgery.  i look up, my fate in the power of Miss Lisa and hear the words “guilty”.  i was actually expecting my punishment and had completely forgotten a judgement was required.  i expect the worst...and soon it arrives in my inventory...a female clown outfit.  As i unpack it and put it on i wonder if i will be arrested for crimes against fashion again...surely repeat offenders are dealt with harshly.

i scurry off to the back of the court thankful for the mercy of Her Judgery and resolve to be a better citizen sub of The Dominion in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment