Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Fantasy by Matt


my Fantasy by Matt for Miss Persephone.

i had been serving Mistress for quite sometime online.  It had begun slowly at first, online chat...getting to know each other.  I had instantly felt a connection with Mistress and quickly grew to trust Her.  my service to Her quickly moved to completing tasks for Her, providing proof before beginning to serve Her by webcam.  i didn’t always succeed in everything i was required to do but i loved that Mistress was firm, strict but understanding.  i had learned quickly that failure met with punishment and when i made Her happy i was rewarded; although making Her happy was all the reward i needed.

i had now been living with some standing rules for a few months; my body was kept hair free at all times, i wore only female underwear and when home i wore female clothes only...i had developed quite a wardrobe, not very respectable but well stocked.  i had learned to apply makeup in the way Mistress prefers and had been working hard on my techniques with the various realistic toys i had purchased on Mistress’ orders.  Mistress was happy that her slutification of me was progressing nicely and She was really enjoying my latest rule, wearing a cb6000 for her.  i had always been a horny sissy but with release only possible when Mistress allowed, my sexual urges had gone into overdrive, exactly as Mistress had planned.

As i stepped off the train i felt butterflies in my stomach; my first meeting in real life with Mistress was moments away.  It was a huge step for me but one i had been looking forward to for so long.  As i exited the station there She was, i stopped in my tracks.  Mistress always made me feel like a nervous teenager and seeing her in the flesh made me tremble.  i walked up to her trying to be confident ...”Hello Miss, you look beautiful” i managed to say, my voice breaking with the nerves.  Mistress laughed “Whose a nervous little girl then?” She replied before turning and walking to the taxi rank.  i followed a few steps behind until we were at the first cab.  Mistress stopped at the car and i stopped behind her, my nerves getting the better of me, unsure as what to do for a moment before i realised my mistake and quickly opened the door for her.  Scurrying around to the other side i cursed myself for failing so quickly and got into the cab as Mistress gave the driver her address.

As we drove out of the town and towards her house Mistress turned to me...”Have you waxed this morning as instructed?” Mistress asked in a loud voice, the driver looked up in the mirror and smirked at my uneasy reaction.  “Yes Mistress i replied nervously” ...”Good because I have a lovely new outfit ready for you at home slut, you are going to look like such a hot filthy little tart and it really would be a shame to spoil the look with poor personal administration.”  i blushed bright red, feeling like i wanted to leap out of the taxi as the driver adjusted the mirror so he could see my face.  “And you havent used your emergency key to unlock that lil sissy dicklette have you candi?”  Mistress asked as she toyed with the key hanging around her neck.  i didn’t know which made me more embarrassed, hearing my sissy name in front of the taxi driver or having him know my dicklette was locked away. “No Miss” i replied quietly...”I didn’t hear that candi” Mistress replied obviously enjoying my discomfort...”No Miss it has been locked away since you allowed me release 2 weeks ago”...”What has candi?”...”my little sissy dicklette Miss”.  It was all too much for the driver who burst out laughing.  Mistress had had her fun and talk returned to more normal subjects for the last 5 mins of the journey.  Things like how was my journey, how had work been and other vanilla topics, much to the disappointment of the driver.  As we arrived i quickly paid the driver telling him to keep the change...anything to get out of the cab as quickly as i could.

As we entered Mistress’ house i quickly responded to her instructions.  my nerves were now overcome by my burning desire to please her.  i stripped, knelt and then followed on all fours as she gave me a tour of her place.  The final room was her spare room, i entered behind her and knelt facing the bed.  “slut, shower in the en-suite here, apply your makeup, perfume and jewelry as you have learned.  your outfit is in the box on the bed.  i will expect you downstairs in the lounge in 45 minutes fully prepared.  No need to crawl downstairs...walking will show off the outfit better”...”Yes Mistress” i replied.  With that she turned and left, closing the door behind her.  i quickly went to the bathroom and began my preparation.

40 minutes had passed as i looked into the full length mirror at myself.  A blonde shoulder length wig, big hoop ear rings and heavy slutty makeup looked back at me from a face hardly recognisable from how i looked 6 months ago.  As i looked down the black fishnet stockings, hot pink micro mini skirt, and animal print tight top were complimented by a pair of clear stripper heels.  It all screamed hooker and the big fake breast forms gave me the figure to match.  The final piece was the heavily lubed plug gently stretching my sissy pussy.

i began the short trip downstairs...struggling in the heels, much higher than what i was used to and the plug was not helping my walking technique.  Oddly, the door to the lounge was closed, i knocked...”Come in slut”.  i walked in and saw Mistress standing in the middle of the room looking more amazing than ever; thigh length boots and a large strapon were all she wore with a small leather paddle in her hand.  i was speechless. “Right you little tart, enough gawping, lets see if you have perfected your technique with all that practice at home.”  i dropped to my knees in front of her and knew exactly what was required.  i gave her the most enthusiastic wet sloppy blowjob i could manage...gagging as she pulled my face on to the cock.  i lost myself in my task, Mistress giggled “Looks like you are the filthy little cock whore i thought you were...and i worried that i might need this paddle for encouragement...hahahaha”.  Mistress pushed me away...looking down at her slut, lipstick smeared, mascara runied.  “On your back slut, spread your legs, time for Me to pop your cherry!”  i quickly adopted the position as Mistress pulled out the plug.  She knelt between my legs...leaning forward and positioning the head of her big rubber cock at my tight hole.  Looking right into my eyes, i nervously looked down “Look me in the eye slut, i want to see your face as i take you for the first time”  i looked up...into her eyes knowing i was hers completely for now and evermore.  She had taken my soul and  as she forced the big cock inside me...slowly but firmly...all the way to the base as i let out a scream and she took my cherry.

A couple hours had passed since my deflowering.  Mistress had taken me roughly, she had used me hard and i was grateful for the time to recover.  We had spent the time talking, me knelt at her feet as She sipped a glass of wine.  It was now 6pm and i wondered what Mistress meant when she said “Go get cleaned up now slut, have a little rest then refresh your makeup and fix your outfit...be back down here at 8pm ... you have a big night tonight.”  i knew better than to ask what She meant, if Mistress wanted me to know what was in store for me now, then she would tell me now.

It was now 8pm and i was once again knocking at the lounge door.  The command “Come in whore” was given as the loud music coming from Mistress' stereo stopped.  In i walked to be greeted by my smiling Mistress looking amazingly beautiful in an expensive designer dress.  Once again she took my breath away but it was the others in the room that made me freeze in my tracks.  Mistress smiled “Don’t be shy candi, these men are my friends”  i felt the the gaze from the 4 men in the room burning into me...i didn't know what to say...i blushed and looked down.  “She looks like a nervous little thing” one of the men remarked to Mistress. "i hope she knows how to suck cock properly"...  “Dont worry i guarantee she will be worth the £20 you each paid me...wont you candi?”  “Yes Mistress” i replied....”Yes what slut?”  ...”Yes Mistress i will be a good lil whore and make sure i give good blow jobs.”  ... “Good girl candi...GREAT blowjobs will be a start but they get much more than that for their £20."  Everyone laughed as i blushed a deep red.  "Repeat customers are very important for any new startup business candi and these nice men will be your first...now lets get this party started shall we?...”



0 comments:

Post a Comment