Saturday, September 3, 2011

Confession To His Mistress by Cats

Mistress, when ever you are online and we are together the world's a shinning light filled with beautiful colors and rainbows. You make this place a warm inviting sanctuary that feels safe and pure. I need to tell you what a beautiful, lovely smart woman you are. You are the light in my soul, you have broken the ice that was surrounding my heart and you have become my lover, Domme, confident and my best friend.
Mistress this last month I have been a dickhead, I have ignored you at times and have been doing my own thing. You deserve better than that. You are a Goddess, and angel that requires total attention which I wish I could deliver. Please allow me to apologize for my short comings. You deserve better.

This last month Mistress I have heard you cry three times on skype and thats not good. I feel that I am letting you down.

My life consists of racing home from work, getting online around 4:30, chatting, shopping, laughing and dancing the evening away till dark when I play guitar to you till you fall quietly asleep. Hearing you sleep is the most fabulous sound in this beautiful bright world. These are such wonderful days and I wish they would never end. On weekends I jump out of bed come online around 7 to 9 in the mornings and spend the weekends with you. We pour our hearts out to each other and have become such a good team it breaks my heart to see and hear you cry. There are no excuses for my behavior but in August I began to feel the pressure on not attending to my home and acreage. I needed some time to trim trees, hedges, fix sheds and fences, weed, heating system upgrades and watering systems. You know I never even put in a garden this year. My flower beds are full of weeds as I've never once attended to them. I have gained 30 pounds and am worried I might have a heart attack as I'm always sitting in my computer chair. This is a sacrifice and decision I have made as I wanted to spend every waking moment with you Mistress. I want to grab you and hold you in my arms and never let go of you. I want to protect you and make you life a safe haven. But hearing you cry broke my heart and when I was removed from your profile I knew I was not fulfilling my duties as your super sub.

I apologize from the bottom of my heart Mistress. Please accept my apology.

0 comments:

Post a Comment