Saturday, September 10, 2011

Evangelist By Gia

Kneeling before Her, yes Her. For the person I repent to, is not the god everyone has been deemed to believe throughout the centuries.

I look up to Her as most might look to the heavens.
With curiousness, but never doubtful of what lays beyond the unknown.

The cool steel around my neck is what provides me with reassurance, unlike most who wear a crucifix. This is the only symbol I desire to show my devotion, to display my affection.

Many are curious how I became religious so quickly. How someone could turn this non-believer into an evangelist, it seems rather extreme.

Like anything, it was a journey, one that caused inner turmoil at times. Questioning as I walked the paths that had no certain destination, blind to what laid ahead.

Series of events took place in a matter of months, leading up to the night where I was christened Hers. Details are missing, yes. Much like anything in history, the full story is never known by those who simply read it, but only by those who witnessed it.

I am a devout evangelist and I am not ashamed of what people may think this to be. I wear my symbols proudly, even preaching Her words of wisdom at times.

So I shall leave you with this…
Instead of the father, son and the holy ghost,
It’s only Her in which I’m totally engrossed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment