Saturday, September 24, 2011

Confession by Heather

I watch them from a distance. I'm slightly amused by the look on his face as she walks up to him. His jaw has dropped and his eyes are already devouring her body. If it was permitted to carry a phone in here, there would be text messages saying, "Boys, I'm gonna get lucky tonight!" But phones aren't allowed, and he won't get lucky, he might survive this night, but only if she feels generous and he.. he is oblivious to it all.

Her heels are matching the rhythm of the music. She strides, steady, she has a goal and he is it. But he is still unaware, she shoots him a smile and I can almost hear a, "Fuck yes" coming from his mouth. He's a gentleman, he kisses her on the cheek once and waits for her to sit down before he joins her. His training has started and yet he still hasn't gotten a clue.

I switch tables. I want to hear them. No one notices though, they are too busy concentrating on their partners. I came to watch. I always watch, sometimes from a sideline, sometimes right up front, I never interact, I watch and learn.

"It's nice to meet you. I'd call you by your screenname, but I think we're past that stage now." He rambles on, not giving her a chance to speak. I chuckle as she lets him, as she is probably calculating her next steps. I wonder what she is thinking, but most of all I wonder why the boy won't hush.

She holds up her hand and he immediately stops speaking. "Oh! I'm sorry!" She shakes her head and he rolls his eyes, probably thinking he won't get so lucky tonight. "Call me Miss." The game begins. He laughs. "Miss? Why?" She is not amused. "I did not say you could ask a question, I just told you to call me Miss, understood?" He stutters, "Ye-ah, sure, I guess." She bends over and grabs his tie as she pulls him closer, I can't hear what she is whispering in his ear but I can imagine it's something like, "The correct answer would be, 'Yes Miss, boy!'

He looks confused and slightly flustered as his cheeks turn a red. The game has definitely begun. They talk, about nothing in particular for a while and he is still devouring her with his eyes. I count to five. 1.. he looks into her eyes, 2.. he is trying, but his eyes are drawn elsewhere, 3..his gaze slowly goes down her neck to her cleavage, 4.. down her stomach and lower, 5 "For fuck's sake boy! I know I'm define, but try not to make it so obvious please."

He mutters a soft, "yes Miss." He is still completely out of the blue of their roles. He doesn't know the meaning of the word, he is completely unaware of the club he is in, all he sees is her. I can't blame him. She's gorgeous. She looks over at me and winks. Her game is on. It's like the olympics and she's headed for gold.

She moves closer to him. Her arm is resting on his leg and his smile reappears. He's bold and wraps his arm around her. She let's him. She's going to drive him insane. Several eyes are now locked on them. They know the game, it's a game she plays often. Boys come and go. They hardly ever come back. She is intense. She's is the fire and they are the moths. They are drawn to her, they ache to be close, or they ache to get laid, but she won't go that far. We all know her game, but he is unaware.

Her fingersnails dig into his pants and a sleezy smile appears on his face. She teases him and let's her. He is her pray and he likes to be hunted. His fingers caress her shoulder and she slaps his hand. A soft, "okaaay" escapes his lips, but he moves his hand away. He is already a fly in her web. He can't leave no matter how bad he might want to. He is already drawn to her. He knows what is going to happen, he just has no idea how it is going to happen.

Her hand slides up higher, to the part where is trousers are visible higher than it should be. He's aroused. She's handy, crafty, call it what you want, but quicker than he expected, she has unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers and slipped her hand inside. "Here?" Her hand grips his cock and she squeezes hard, "Here what?!" He gulps, "Here Miss? There's people watching!" She laughs but doesn't answer him. She takes out his cock, for all to see, though in a club like this, no one is shocked to see it, they expect it.

He is hard within mere minutes. I don't like to see it, but her interaction with him turns me on. She strokes his cock, teases him endlessly and she laughs as he cries out, "Please suck my cock Miss." A firm, "NO" can be heard throughout the club and people laugh. He must be humiliated because his cheeks are redder than ever and he tries to hide his cock. But her grip is firm, he can't move.

His moans grow louder and louder as her finger teases the very end of his cock with her fingernail. "I'm going to cum soon." She slaps his cock as she says, "Maybe, but not until you learn to properly ask and not before I've given you permission to do so." He looks puzzled, "Ask Miss?" She nods.

"Uhm, uhm okay, but seriously I'm going to explode soon Miss, may I please cum then?" A devious smile appears on her lips, "Definitely." She let's go off his cock as she adds, "You can come back next week. You will edge yourself every day at 8PM for 30 minutes, but you will not cum. You can cum, when you learn that I'm in control. You can cum, when you can ask me properly, when you learn to beg. You could go home, disobey my orders and be a little slut, but you'll come back next week, won't you? You can't stay away now, can you? This, boy, is just the beginning. Now tell me, what will you do."

"Same time Miss, next week. I promise not to cum. This is too fucking hot." She glares at him. "I mean, Miss, this is.. I have no words. This is exciting and a little awkward." She smiles.

He's a moth and she's the flame.

He looks back at her an astounishing three times before he finally walks out the door. Oh yes. He will be back. For he is drawn to her, body and mind. Soul and heart to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment