Saturday, September 3, 2011

Confession by Dizzee


Confession

Mistress Little instead of *

*I have to confess when I first saw you in SL you looked adorable and your voice was like beautiful soundtrack...
i checked your profile and was really impressed than i kind of made a little plan how i could best
send you an Instant message without making you think that I’m a stupid idiot who wants to spank the monkey.

I have to confess that in our first IM my heart was beating higher rates and i was thinking all the time "don`t fuck it up".
Also after reading your profile i decided to tell you about my business avatar and tried to impress you with creations I made.

From the very beginning I was impressed how intelligent you are and in our sleepless skype and real-life conversations
you taught me so many things I could not learn in years of studying.

You became not only my Goddess and Mistress you also became my very best friend,
and how you helped me with all the paperwork for my abroad studies
including all the mental and creative support for my Portfolio Project
will for ever remain my heart like a piece of art that negotiate death.

*I have to confess when we decided to meet up in RL,
I was a bit nervous and totally looking forward,
From using cam in skype knew how pretty you are and I was a bit scared you might not desire me so much in RL.

*I have to confess that my first thoughts when i saw you on the Airport in rome was:
> goodness Goddess
> I`m right here
> I need to get through all the people
> Huggies
> Omg she is gorgeous.

*I have to confess that in the RL time we had together I would have enjoyed to do more pegging,
not just because i know how much you enjoy it and i love to make you happy.
Also I have to confess that the time we had together was always to short, but luckily that will change in a few days.

*I have to confess that one of my favourite memories from our first time together is
the beautiful full moon above the Colloseum between all those Pine trees holding your hand and the warm summer night /nights.
The memories of this Rome trip are so rich and I think every minute is in my favourites list.

*I have to confess it made me so happy when you not pushed me away after the first IM.
*I have to confess it made me so happy when you told me that I`m like a beautiful light for you, because you are the sun for me.

*I have to confess it makes me more than sad when I disappoint you or when I destroy good moments with my stupid control issue.
I also have to confess that it make me sad when I see you in moments where you are not 100% satisfied with yourself,
I know every human has self-critics but I would love to make you feel comfortable at all times.

*I have to confess it makes me realy horny when your commands come really serious
and you just enforce your wishes anyways how much I beg, or even when you restrict me from complaining.

*I have to confess I would love to spend as much time as possible with you as soon as we are united in London.

5 words I would use to describe you my Mistress

Godlike, splendid, lovely, desire, and "everything" that means that you are "everything" for me.

1 comments:

Dizzee said...

I wanted to say thank you for all your nice comments in chat, i just saw them afterwards.
In this confession i`m talking about a memory, and luckily i had my camera with me this moment.
I hope my HDR image can give you a more visual impresson on how amazing it was.
Rome 2011

Regards and more Thanks
Dizzee

Post a Comment