Saturday, September 10, 2011

Subjects Of Collars - 9 By Lady Ingwaz

After one week without having any orgasm, his training began, I wanted to see how devoted he was. The week was already a success, I wondered how far he would go for me.
"Ready ," I said. "Now my submissive is adequately prepared to begin his training. Let's see how devoted you are and submissive to your owner."
I sat comfortably in a chair and ordered. "Kneel in the presence of your Owner."

He obeyed without hesitation as I pulled him closer, drawing him in, pulling on the chain from his collar.
"All I ask you today I want you to do without asking me questions. Is that clear?"
He nods.
"I want you to idolize me. You will lick my feet until they are completely wet. Remove my shoes and start. "
So, kneeling in front of me, he eagerly licked my feet. I controlled the movements of his tongue by applying the whip softly on his butt every time the speed was falling. Each lash forced him to thank me for the training. When my feet were completely wet I told him to stop licking and replace my shoes.
"Very good, we will continue the training."

Pulling on the leash I led him to the bedroom, placing him in handcuffs and leather ankle cuffs. I linked them all and again with a chain had him completely immobilized, face to the wall, helpless to the whims of his owner. I started caressing his buttocks and back, and then began to whip them sofly in a very sensual way. With various types of leather whips and paddles, I repeated the gentle caresses before slapping them on his body. After his moaning showed me how his skin was on fire I released and forced him to his knees. I told him my shoes were hurting my feet and instructed him to remove them again. I handed him a pair of silk black stockings, keeping him on his knees, he dressed me. I said I wanted to have my legs and feet kissed and worshiped. Standing over him, with my whip in his face, I told him "A job may be rewarded, otherwise you will be punished."

He licked with devotion every part of my feet and every inch of my legs over the silk stockings. I however, showed my dissatisfaction, telling him to continue kissing them until the tops of my stockings, and severely reprimanded him:
"Mine! I said you could just kiss my legs and feet! You will be punished!"

He said with a weak voice, " I ... obey you ... my ... Owner ," answering in a voice choked by the fear of disappointing me.

Not completely satiated, I put rings on his penis keeping it erect as if hypnotized by the training. "I want you to remember love, if you cum without my permission you will regret it deeply ."

I brought him back to the living room where I forced him to lay down on his back. Stepping up to him, with foot on his chest, I demanded that he lick the soles and toes of my feet again, with my foot now covering his face. After he was done, I passed another chain through his handcuffs at the same time linking him to a table leg nearby. I sat on his face, my pussy very wet and I could see how strongly aroused he was. I rubbed my thong covered clit in his face, moaning with pleasure. After a few minutes I lifted myself up, removed my panties and sat back on his face. He almost exploded with lust. His lips sucking my nectar and sliding in my clit, leaving me trembling with desire. And so I enjoyed him, digging my nails into his chest. Still after a brief period, I wanted to feel even more pleasure.

I unlocked the chain, releasing him from the table leg, telling him to stand up, pulling him to lick my breasts, to awaken my flesh with his mouth. As his passion overtook his lips and tonuge, I pushed him to his knees, driving him to lick and kiss my buttocks, anus and vagina. Pulling on his collar, I steered his face to drive his tongue over my body. Writhing with his attention I quickly I reached two orgasms, one after the other. I could see that his cock was almost ripping the rings that held his cock. With great sacrifice I noticed that he could control himself, but I asked:
"Do you want to come mine? Do you want that?"

With that he nodded his head yes. So I went up to him, released his penis and pulled the rings. I squeezed softly his testicles and began to fondle his anus. The contact of my fingers around his rosebud produced a strong erection: his penis, swollen, throbbing. Noticing his reaction, I accelerated the caresses and inserted my index finger deeply. He began to experience an overpowering sense of pleasure that left him numb. So, I inserted my finger through him, he could not resist, his jerking and thrusting uncontrolable as he came hard. Smilling, I told him to lick up all of his spilt juices as I tuned and left the room.

I left him for about thirty minutes naked on the floor, awaiting my return. When I came back I grabbed his collar, drawing him up on his knees in front of me. Looking at him, I told him how I was very satisfied with the first phase of his training, and went on to remind him, that as I had said, good performance would be rewarded.
Then, pulling him close to me I said: "I'll let you lick my pussy, mine!"

Kneeling at my feet he licked, kissed and sucked my pussy with desire, moving on to worship my buttocks and my anus, leading me to another orgasm. He was still horny and his cock was showing a new and intense erection. Mindful of his excitement, I returned to get a strap-on. When he looked at me putting on the strap-on he already knew what to expect. Grinning I pulled him close and asked:

"And so, do you think this reward is the size you deserve?"
"It's more than I deserve, my Owner..and tha...."

I did not let him finish his sentence, and put the six inch phallus into his mouth.

I demanded that he lick the cock, inserting it deeply into his mouth, almost suffocating him, making him gag. While he could see my pussy getting wet leaving him completely intoxicated and excited. I held him there while he strained to take it all in.
I pulled out, and went to pick up new rings, placing them around his penis, tellling him I would consume him.

"These rings will fit your cock snugly when it's hard. If your penis get soft while I'm having sex with you and the rings fall off, you will be punished for it."

I released his hand-cuffs and got him on all fours. Commanding him to open his buttocks and I pressed forward against him, starting to press into him. But the penis was very thick and would not slide into his ass. So I picked up some lubricant oil, and after having lubricated his anus, I tried again. Only after three attempts did I manage to stick the head of the penis in. I noticed that his cock was getting soft, and could sense his fear of the rings falling down. Unmoved, I kept penetrating slowly inch by inch, with that strap-on, finally burrying it completely inside of him. His ass was completely taken. With every movement in and out he felt that cock grazing inside him. Accelerating the pace I started to see the pleasure invading his body: his swollen cock, now throbbing with desire. Driving the strap-on in stronger and deeper, the rings gripped his penis tight until I saw it explode with pleasure.
I told him that we would conduct further training regularly, and this would now be part of his life.

That was just the beginning, his training continued.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment