Saturday, September 24, 2011

Karma by Anonymous

Anonymous



I almost cried when he told me he was now in a trial collar.

I spent the last two weeks with him, all day and nearly all night.

I wondered who could have collared him when he was with me 24/7 for the last two weeks.
Did she not know this? did she collar him on the Sly?

I was shocked
Hurt
devastated
and then anger set in

I wanted to scream at him
call him a liar..
who the hell did he think he was?
what did he think this was.... a game?
all I could think of was what a waste of my time and energy.

He assured me the Lady he was speaking with was only mentoring him.

"Assured", " I Assure you she is only mentoring me and has no interest in a collar"

Those were his words and I believed him.
He lied, he is a Liar. Stupid Boys why do they do this?
He allowed himself to be Licked and licked over and over and I wanted No part of that Brownie.

How did I allow this to happen?
How did I not see this comming?

Gawd i just want to use a Cane on him!
I didnt mute him, but I did unfriend him and told him I didnt want anything to do with him. He was now a collared boy and out of respect, our friendship could never be what it once was. IM's were no longer acceptable.
There would be no more laughing, talking, getting to know eachother till the wee hours of the morning. no Loss of sleep, laying in bed thinking of him wondering if he was the one. no more wasting of my time. I would stop all communication and he would cease to exist and I would Never look back.

He would send Note Cards titled "Apology" and I would delete them and not bother reading. Then i would dig them out and read them. Gawd what was wrong with me? this is not the Norm for me.

Once a boy is gone, he may as well be dead in my eyes.
A month goes by, he returns to Dominion. I see him in the courtyard kneeling, and I open his profile .....
and read....

" Uncollared boy"

Karma! dontcha just love her?

I didnt laugh, but it did make me smile to read that...

Then knowing how sensitive he is, Ii wondered if he was ok.
I sent the IM welcoming him back to Dominion, and the chat started all over again.

it's different this time, I wont offer a collar and I know he wont take it. He wants Real life and I dont. I dont mind his friendships and looking for a Mistress of his own, or getting to know the ladies.
So with that understanding and knowing this, I do enjoy the talks till the wee hours, the laughter, and Cherished friendship and expect nothing more, because Friends are forever, and Lovers cum ........and go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment