Saturday, September 17, 2011

Impromptu Anonymous Confessions

Sept 17, 2011

Before I actually came to the Dominion I had heard so many stories that I was truly scared to death to come here. But after coming here I found that after you got past the "prickly shell" there were a lot of caring and, dare I say, loving people here.

My time here has helped me in ways I dare not confess since it will give me away.

Thank You for all that All of You are.




I lay him on the bed, sweat beading his brow,
The pain etched on his pale cheeks,
A passion charged token
of love and sheer joy.
He is broken
With love and devotion
and I devoured it all.




Girl by Anonymous

Once upon a time

There was a girl

She was like any girl

She wanted to be a good girl

Good girls get sweets and pats on the bum

I watch her from a far away place

I see myself in her bewilderment

I want to slap her out of her complacent duplicity

I want to scream at her

Live! Be the bitch whore

The girl people talk about

The girl people secretly yearn to see staring back at them from the mirror

Be brave and fearless

You won't know you can fly until you fall

Years from now the dirty things won't keep you awake at night with regret

It will be the things you wish you had done

The words you wish you had screamed

The life you wished you had the courage to have lived

Let me shove you off that ledge

And watch you

Fly.



I confess that latest confession has made me hotter than melted butter.



I'm a guy in real life.



t's hollow here...
This faded dream
That is not quite
real enough anymore.

And when I see you...
I want you to drink me
As I breathe you
And we both drown.

You seep into me...
like rain water
into parched, thirsty earth
cracking with need.

And I want to...
Consume you in a kiss
like licking fire
and burning embers.

You stir my heart...
You mend my soul.
You move with me
on my axis.


And I pull you into my
Whispered fantasies
As though I might
Be able to keep you.



I cannot think straight. I am not a whole person. I think about her everyday and the words between us. I am powerless , I don't want power. I just want to be. To exist for her. I don't even care if I have to give it all up. Everything I've done. I am willing to give it all up just to hear her say, "mine."

0 comments:

Post a Comment