Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dishwasher by Anonymous Domme

He always looked so handsome and sexy without his shirt on. Toned muscles rippling as he worked. He wasnt doing anything special. Just the dishes. But something about those two dimples in the small of his back just made me awrm at the thought of teasing him. I had kept him chaste for a week. Not locked in a cage yet. But i had denyed him any sexual contact. It was a challange even for me to pretend I wasent interested. I started talking to him from the table where i had remained pretending to read a magazine. Idle chit chat about nothng really. I slowly made my way toward him and ran a slender finger down the center of his back still talking. His muscles tenses under me. " Keep washing " I said in a low husky tone.

My hands ran over his skin, so soft and warm. over his shouler blades and the bulges of his shoulders and down his arms feeling the groups of muscles flex and tighten as he continued to wash the dishes. " Im going to test your concentration. Now no matter what I do you cannot stop washing, and you may NOT cum." I whispered softly against his neck brushing my lips over his skin " Do you understand." he nodded quickly and i smailed as i looked down over his shoulder to see his cock already rock hard. " well what do we have here?" i kicked his feet apart police frisk style. I reached around his waist and grabbed his cock " are you that excited about doing dishes" I laughed and started to slowly play with him stroking his cock and he moaned softly his washing stopping for a moment. " keep washing" I barked. with my free hand i shoved his head down ward so he was looking at the dishes " focus damn it!" tightening my grip I stroked faster and with my free hand i raked my nails down his back then spanked his taught ass hard. He clenched his bottom and winced but it came out as a combination wince moan. he continued to wash the dishes his scrubbing going in time with my strokes. my free hand now reached around the other side of his waist and I begant o masage his balls. " I know you want to cum for me. its been so long." I kissed and sucked his neck grinding my body against his back teasing him mercilessly. " do you want to cum baby?" I whispered. he choked out a meek " yes" I said nothing but began to stroke faster with a tighter grip. His precum starting to drip from the tip of his cock. " You have been such a good boy." I nibbled and bit at his ear lobe and felt his cock throbbing in my hand he was so close. " I havent given permission ..." i began to massage that special spot behind his balls causing him to grunt and moan loudly " oh god Mistress please let me cum for you."

I smile to myself and moan as i pressed my body against his. " hmmmmm " I kept stroking but took my hand off the magic spot. I reach behind the table and grab something. I quickly replaced my hand with the device and slip the lock into place and clicked it closed. " Not yet baby. Your taking to long with those dishes. and make sure you get all of the lasagna off that cassarole dish." I smirked and kissed him on the neck then went upstaris to take a long bath. Maybe He could try again tomorrow night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment