Saturday, August 27, 2011

Impromptu Anonymous Confessions

We liked it so much last week, we did it again! Here's the anonymous, impromptu Confessions from August 28, 2011.



How can i

How do you ask a question when the answer is always the same
Your mind it knows the outcome but still you ask again
The ifs and buts the whens and whys all gather up and make you cry

To me the question never changes the miss her command it never wavers
for me the love the care the adoration
cannot be for me in my situation

The out come i know is the same time and time for me
So i stand and look and play this game
in cyber space and real it is always the same

All you are and all you see is all your life who you will ever be




Crossroads

I am at a crossroads

Left or Right

Forward or Back

I look at the options, at each road

I look down the road I just came

I can not go back, I can continue straight on it

Forward

I knew forward

Forward was good

Will the road stay the same?

Forward.. the sign says "Roadworks" and I know it will not be smooth if I just continue in what I have been doing

I can turn left..

Left is pulling me

Left looks good

Right .. Right has a corner and I can not see what is there

Right is unknown

Left is fairly unknown also, but at least I can see a little more there

I sit in the middle, in the very middle of the crossroads

It is a decision for some other day




I know of a Mistress who is very interested in a sub who is not as he appears. My dilemma is whether to tell her or let her find out for herself.




There are bigger tragedies in life than you.

That's what I tell myself as I take your elbow and guide you to the back of my mind.
A book that won't be finished and an end to music everywhere.

'Pain travels in both directions', I tell myself. 'You climbed up on that pedastal. It was you who took the magic out of the world and proved the omens wrong.'

Yes, yes. But still. A love like those Easter eggs old women blow the yokes out of and paint.

And now, only a smooth stone in my pocket that I absentmindedly roll between my fingers as I walk. Silent, finished.




A touch of skin soft and slippery,
With the hint of hint of sweat.
We fought our resistance beneath the cool sheets,
As the wind flowed from the window above us.
Eyes met briefly and begged for the chance,
To abandon all of our uncertainties.
You began your work on my lips,
Probing gently as if drawing sex,
From a deep well of longing and need.
Then heated tongues met in the midst,
Of hot and quickening breath.
And greedily we drank the wine of our lusts.
Then intoxicated with those spirits,
Our clothes found resting place on the floor.
Piece by piece,
Until there were no hiding places,
For the two glistening and wanting bodies.
Hunger revealed in this hot moment.
Then skin meshed with skin,
As the floor became the stage.
You moved atop of me easily,
And lowered yourself gently.
Kissing me as I was filled with you.
As a gasp broke the kiss,
Your hands stroked the stray strands,
Away from my forehead, then became entangled.
Our slow rhythm gave way,
To urgent and demanding thrusts of passion,
As I arched my body for your comfort,
And you threw me into ecstasy,
With the strength of your blows.
You left me screaming and soaked,
In oblivion again and again,
As you growled my name from the back of your throat,
And our bodies both demanded more,
Each giving to the other,
High on the fluids of foreign substance.
I grasped, then released you,
Grasped then released you,
In effort to relieve you of your control.
The taste of your skin between my lips,
Was like no other.
To hear your cry of mercy,
When my teeth met your warm skin,
Was more breathtaking than you knew.
Yet I still released the control to you.
As you wound your hands in my hair,
And pulled until the flesh on my neck was taut,
You moved with one final and breaking blow,
Forcing our way to the peaks of bliss,
Leaving our screams to echo on like battle cries.
I welcomed the weight of you to crush me,
As you collapsed on top of me,
Still hot and burning,
And I glowing like an ember,
Casting a welcome light,
Should you seek my gifts again.




I enjoyed hamming it up on stage today during the battle of the bands.




Is stuck in an odd situation. I care deeply for my D/s partner but lack the real life chemistry and attraction. I'm at odds on what do next.




I shall leave a confession, however it will become very obvious who this is so I will not both signing it as "anonymous"

Today was especially hard.

I was confronted by a boy who had come across my profile. We got talking and he seemed interesting...."Worthy of my time" as one would put it. It was not long before I insisted on a face to face, as I was shopping and prefered to speak in Local.

Upon his arrival, he blurted out that he was not at all attracted to Black women. Ouch! I was an impasse. Do I chestize him for having a preference? Do I scold him for wasting my time and not looking closely at my photo? Do I change my profile to say "Black person" and be more defined my skin than my essence?

All I know is that it hurt to get such a slap in my face...in-world no less. I wonder if this was a rare situation...if this was a bold sub able to speak his mind...if he is alone or if I am.

Sounds more like a vent than a confession.

0 comments:

Post a Comment