Saturday, October 30, 2010

She Plays Me - Tuckamore

She Plays Me

When I touch her strings,
She plays me.

The overtones make me vibrate.
I touch her neck, she infuses me with harmony.
I feel her body against mine, it trembles.
She makes me sing.

I see her standing.
She cries to me.
I cannot resist.
Her call, like the sirens, lures me.
She ties me to the mast. She makes me suffer.
"I" cannot control "her"

HER power controls me.
I am helpless.
She is soft. Her lightest touch melts me.
Her strength, when she chooses,
Makes my world shake,
The tremors felt in everything around me.

My blood warms, warmer now.
My heart beats, stronger now.
My voice sings, inspired now.
She is a part of all that I see, touch, think.
She is a part of everything I feel.
She IS everything that I feel, all that I feel, all that I am.

I lie at her feet.
I worship.

She accepts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment