Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pleasure or Punishment - Nattasha

Pleasure or Punishment

I was waiting in the courtyard, waiting for my boy to come to me after his work. The dominion was crowded as usual, and the people were having some interestning discussion but i wasnt paying to much attention, looking at the time on my watch, my boy was late again.
He connect and tp inmediatly, thinking damn i am late again, but my work took longer then aspected. I appear in the middle of the courtyard, and inmediately i sense her beautiful green eyes on me. Making me feel fear and excitement.

i see his hessitation then i point at him and say with autorithy tone that make the courtyard goes quiet for a moment "come here boy" i see him jump by the tone in my voice, he is squirming and i love it, i see that he begins to very slowly crawl to me and kneel at my feet looking down into the grass.

He thinks " i cant raise my eyes to Her, he keep his eyes lowered and said "Sorry for being too late My Lady my work retained me for longer then i expected, my most humbles excuses".

I smile to him and goes "you could have sent a sms letting me know but no.. instead you keep me waiting"

He slowly raise his face to look at me and with a tremble in his voice he tell me "i'm so sorry My Lady, when things goes wrong at my work, it was very stressed and and i didnt think about sending You a message, was my fault, please forgive me "

"we will do this in voice, call me boy" i waited to receive his call, he greeted me with his broken english, i can hear his tremble, his shivering, his excitement and his love while waiting for my directions and then i say "put your pants down, get your leather belt and kneel boy" all he said was"as you wish My Lady" i can hear how he takes the headset of, the belt in his pants when he open it, im getting exited myself, looking forward to torment him a little..three simple things, even a boy can hadle that, i wait for his return, evil thoughts in my mind, amazing how my brain is filled of ideas everytimes he got in trouble. He returns with the belt and waits my further instructions i chuckles "you know how to do, lets begin to 10 on the left boy"

i can hear my order make him shiver, how he take the leather belt and double it, then i hear the first smack, he knows how i like it and he do everything to please me, i tell him to count and say thank you, smack! "one Thank you My Lady, smack! two Thank you My Lady..... " i can hear him swiching the belt harder each time, smack! "three thank you My Lady, everytime i hear one of the really good ones a wave of pleasure cross my body and i say "mmmm good boy". I feel how the pain he put himself into is making me wet and i press my thighs together as i hear him all the way to ten. I hear his voice change pleasure, pain, exitment all varies in it, i know his cock is hard now.

He continue slashing himself, making me more arroused everytime i hear his whimps, he thank me and i can hear the fear in his voice. He knows if one of the hits dont satisfy me it means he has to do another free hit. Finnally he reached ten and my evil mind steped in and i said "good now the other side"

I can hear his sighs but as always he obeys and say "as you wish My Lady" He slightly massage his ass when finished the tenth hit. I hear his whimps and pants, i know his asscheek is red and his cock is hard from the exitment he gets when he please me.
i laugh hearing his surprise, such a weak boy. I feel his fear and his excitement at the same time. And the slash begin again smack! and he says "one, thank My Lady, smack! two thank you My Lady...." i correct sometimes again to him, with a malevolant smile in my face, making him hit a few extra times and sometimes confuse his counting, he is shivering, and when i hear a really good one i press my thighs together and feel my clit tingle
He arrive at the 10th i shiver, the sound of his belt hitting his skin mmm lovely sound, i hear him saying "10 thank you My Lady " i know his ass red and stingy when he ask "how i can please you more My Lady ?"

I laugh loud, "you know how to please me so get on it , get naked and begin". I hear how he fastly get out of his clothes and on his knees he begins by giving himself the first strokings. "Come on boy i dont hear moaning, you can do it faster". Hearing him moan and pant, sometimes whimp from sitting on his red ass made me feel so good and so in control, i love the control. I was urging him to go faster and faster, i can hear in his moans and pants he were edging. I was pushing him everytime, telling him "faster boy faster " til i hear him panting and moaning in the other side nearing edging, then i tell to him to go slowly "now count to five very slowly boy, very slowly" as he starts counting slowly my body reacts, my nipples harden and i tried to steady my voice, As he contained himself and begins counting, very very slowly every one of the strokes "one" and then he breath a couples of times" "two" "three" "four" "five" hearing his stroking and breathing almost back to normal: are you calm my boy?

i can almost hear his nodding* so i tell him "ok boy faster then til 25". He begins to count fastly , sometimes loosing the count , at 15 he begin begging me " My Lady i need to cum i plead to you to allow me to do" my cock is beating hard. He continues to plead, i ignore his pleading and urge him to go faster. "Faster boy and dont dare to cum until i allow you" After he said 25 i order him to go slow again, i can hear his panting, his moans, his heavy breathing and his dissapointment as i order ten slow again, he tell me his cock is burning " please my Lady i need to cum, i need to explode" I smiled to my self and continues counting 4 my boy 5 good boy, calm down

I feel he need more to calm down so i tell him to let go off his cock and grab the leather belt and hit the inner thigh 5 times on each, hewas panting and trying to calm down, the sighs i hear when i ask for 5 on his inner thighs, my body trembles, my hand rolling over my breasts, my nipples, i pinch a little hearing him slash his inner thigs hard again and again five times, i close my eyes, and close my mouth not revealing how arroused i am litening to him. He begins to count Smack! one, Smack! two, Smack! three, Smack! four, Smack! five, thank you My Lady, i hear him rumble as he change to the othe side. Smack! One,two, three, four, Smack! five. i hear his pain and gets even more arroused.

I need to edge him again for my pleasure, i tell him, "take your cock i want 25 really fast ones". I hear he begins stroking again, he goes fast, but having problemes focusing on the count because the pain , becuase the excitement and because his urge to cum. He has problems i can hear it he has to slow sometimes but he manage to arrive to the 25, having to begin to count a few times where he lost track, he were edging again.
Beggin, pleading, breathing, i wanted to punish him for beeing late, i wanted him to scream of pleasure as he came for me, my thought were a mess in my head as i was arroused myself and really wanted to play with him more but decided to wait. Told him "Stop boy! good boy, you arive late, dress up!. maybe next you will arrive on time or atleast let me know if late. The dissapointment in his voice makes me glote, i hear how he slowly dress himself and sits down again on his knees, i return my attention to the dominion and i talk to the Ladies and the subs like nothing happened although im sure my boy were suffering,,,

0 comments:

Post a Comment