Monday, October 11, 2010

Our Collaring - Nattasha

I drive up to that beach, far from any inhabited place, a solitary beach, white sand, limited only by the palm trees behind and the sea infront of .

My Mistress, My lady was sitting next to me in the car, we been seeing eachother a while now and the big day were here, i will get her collar, i been translating my words i wanna say to her into english and thinked, "damn that sounds awful, better start over again and without explicit sex mentions to test...." after a few hours of brainstorming i have something, maybe will not be a best seller, but atleast i hope it wont make the Lady i love to run terrified from me. I was shivering as the car approach the beach. we took of our shoes, trow them in the trunk and walked on a small path leading to the beach. My heart were pounding and i felt it was gonna jump out of my cheest everytime she smiled towards me.

We stand there on the beach while the dusk fall, and the sun turns into a red ball of fire in its decline. A gentle breeze caresses our bodies. Just wearing my shorts looking at her, she is wearing in a thin skirt and bikini top and Her black bag. I saw her pack it, not sure whats in it but it exite me alot knowing its here. My eyes is panding between her and the bag, i feel nervous, exited, my legs are shaking, when the sun is gone i feel
Her firm hand take mine, hers are safe, small and firm, mine feels big, strong and clumsy.

Her firmness was transmitted to me while she take my chin, gently kiss my lips and whispers in my ear: "kneel." My knees goes weak and i tremble at the sound of her sweet voice, enticing and compelling i fall on my knees at her feet, i need to do it. My heart is pounding ,my mouth feel like a dessert as i wait on my knees for her to speak, nod, make a sign. There it is she sat her bag down beside me, my eyes gaze it still not knowing whats inside it i tremble of exitment thne she nods. I takes a deep breath and swallows thne i start to resite the words that taken me hours to compose. As i spoke i held my head down, my cheeks were warm and blushing, i just didnt dare to look at her, i told her how i felt and that i just wanted to be hers for ever to be owned in soul, mind and body. My heart she won a long time ago. I ended my speach and silence, i heard the waves roll over some rocks, inside my stomach were hundreds of butterflies, even though i know her answer i fear she regretted and changed her mind and her silence didnt help. i want her to close the cage door our symbol trough the consideration, trial. i just want to be hers totally and completly. Im a rather shy boy and to lay my heart and feeling like this infront of her is not easy, i feel my cheeks red and sweaty palms. Minutes pass feel like hours when she took a step towards me.

Her soft hands around my neck , caressing, runing her finger along my trial collar, i shiver at her touch, she pulls the key, the necklaise break and the key fall into the sand, she picks it up and open the lock to the collar. She leans down telling me to remove it, as i do so i feel naked
like if you forget to put your watch on, something were missing. I handed her the collar and she opened the black bag, the zipper made me shiver i lift my head to try and see what the bag hold, i gasp when she pull out a beatiful collar in black leather with rings in it. She place it around my neck, i can smeel the leather, my heart is pounding so hard im sure she can see it. She speaks, finnaly the words i waited for flow over her lips as she put the padlock on my collar she tell me its forever now, i can only nod at her im to exited and happy to speak, i wanted to run around like a crazy person and yell the news from the rooftops. I hear the lock snap and she trow the key into the ocean, she speaks again. "you are mine now, my property, my boy, my love, my pet, my toy, everything wrapped up in one"

I reply the best i can ""im yours to bend to your wishes My Lady, as your property, your toy, your boy your pet i be everything My Mistress needs or want from me" " i offer myselft to you freely My Lady, my will is to submit to You" silence again.

She smiles and pull out a pair of cuffs from her bag, i shiver as she lower her self placing them on my wrists , smiling at me, not sure how to react, exited anxius, She force me to sit on my ankles. She gently take my hands and with some force places my hands behind my back, i look at her and then notice how She close my shackles sweetly smiling. She rise up and with a firm press on my back i fall into the sand, my upper body in the sand i feel the heat from the top layer as the sun warmed it all day, i cant see her now, my breathing is out of controll and i try to get it back in control. I feel the cold steel on my ankles, i hear the klick as she lock them, i feel owned, im exited, she turn me around with her foot, my back on the sand pinned to the ground, maybe i could resist, but just didnt cross my mind. I see her soming closer towards me, i gasp, want to kiss her, touch her but in vain, it was too late, the chains in my cuffs prevented it. I was at her mercy. She pulled off my shorts and my underwear, leaving me naked before her, she whispered "now you are my eyecandy". She leans over me and as she do her breasts brushed against me, my excitement grew, and beeing nakked i could not hide it from her. She noticed and smiled, i blushed deeply, beeing so exposed, i loved and hated it at the same time, she kisses me and i feel the leash hook on my collar, i felt like i was in heaven she kiss me again, licks my lips, i want to kiss her so bad but every time I try she pulls my chain, and i fall back, this prevents me from touching her with my lips.

As she tease me by stroking and caressing my lips with hers i think only one thing, "how bad i want to trap her tongue with mine" she makes me want her more , i want her beyond all sanity, i want to recive her deep kisses over and over again. i want to ravish her, to trow myself over her but the chains prevents it. i needed to possess her but was just allowed me to barely touch Her. I was gradually deranged. The man vanished, and only the beast that She awakened remained in me, i growl , i pant, i beg for her touch, i need her to touch me. When she finally touch me, a sweet caress on my cheest i feel like electricity is running trough my body. She sits on my cheest one leg on each side i can smell and see her exitment, her scent on my face, i want to take her, to burry myself deep in her, i want to put my head between her legs and give her pleasure over and over again but i cant, she get a hold on my neck,a firm grip, her hand slide up and grab my hair, bend my head slightly back, looks at me, she leans in close kissing me deeply, my erection gets worse,i feel totally owned, i am hers, i am in her mercy, she whisper in to my ear" lets go home my boy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment