Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Trial - Hylarks

(My first attempt at an erotic BDSM story)

I moaned slightly as I fell to my hands and knees on the tile floor, pain still throbbing through my entire being. My body wet with sweat, my breathing shallow and ragged. The nipple clamps still in place along with numerous pegs strategically clipped tight on various parts of my body. Mistress took her time this evening, delighting in the pain that each clamp and each peg caused me. My skin was roughly pinched, stretched and twisted in preparation for each peg. I knelt with my legs wide open as Mistress placed all the clamps and pegs, then she left me in the room as she closed the door and turned out the light behind her. Mistress was going to break me tonight.

I pushed myself back up to my knees, struggling to catch my breath and control my rising erection. I cannot understand why I respond to pain the way I do. I crave it, need it, but fear it at the same time. Most times when Mistress applies pain I get fully erect almost immediately, and tonight is no exception. By the time the second nipple clamp went on I was rock hard, now with all the pegs in place the head of my cock is wet with precum.

I focus on taking deep breaths as I must prepare myself for Mistress’s return. I can hear her, working in another room. I can still smell the scent of her perfume as it lingers enticingly in the darkened room. I am surprised to find myself growing calmer as I adjust and get used to the pain I am enduring for her pleasure. Then I hear here walking towards the room and her hand hit the door handle, I breath in deeply preparing for my wildest dream and darkest nightmare.

I see her feet and I know she is looking down at me. Then she spoke in that voice that commands me, the voice that destroys any barriers that I may put up, the voice that I yearn to hear and obey. “Who owns you boy, who do you belong to?” I replied quickly, You Mistress. Her voice becomes a hiss, “exactly my boy and if I choose to hurt you to cause you pain for my pleasure?” I replied softly my voice quivering; "I am here for your pleasure my Mistress".

“You seem to like being on all fours instead of kneeling as I told you to my boy, so get back down on all fours right now.” I immediately obeyed. I was startled and quickly thought, how did she know? It was then I felt the first sting of the belt on my ass. I jumped as the swing hit true and stammered, "one my Mistress, thank you". “Now my boy, what did I instruct you to do as I left the room?” "I was to kneel and wait your return my Mistress". The belt struck true again; "two my Mistress, thank you". I stammered. “So when I tell you to kneel and wait for my return, what will you do my boy?” she growled. "I will kneel and wait for your return my Mistress", I whimpered. The third strike took my breath away and let me know exactly how disappointed she was in me. "Three my Mistress, thank you". I waited patiently for the rest of my punishment.

After what seemed like an eternity of bracing for another hit and anticipating the pain, I felt her gloved hand stroking my ass. She slowly and lightly traced a single finger over my ass down between my legs and cupped my balls. “Hmm, I bet you want to cum my boy.” My response was slow and broken as I was not prepared for this change of tone. "Yes Mistress, Your boy would like to cum very much". Her hand moved up to my still rock hard shaft, “still hard I see!” Yes Mistress, I moaned. “Good, maybe now you will follow my commands. You will wait here, kneeling, till I return. Is that understood?” Yes Mistress, I replied firmly looking right into her eyes as I did so. “Good, always remember that not only do I get pleasure from inflicting pain but in creating extreme pleasure too. If you have obeyed me and remain kneeling, maybe we will see what kind of pleasure I can get out of you.” I nodded quickly, unable to speak before she had shut off the light and left the room closing the door behind her. There in the dark, I remained kneeling.

Hy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment