Monday, October 11, 2010

My true Priority by Lethal

They were and are perenially one of the sorriest teams in all of sports. But they are my team. I have been one of two in an entire section. I have worn a paper bag over my head at a game. I have lived and died, mainly died, by the Rangers.

But not this year. This year, in 2010 they have arrived. The playoffs are going and they are not only winning but are dominating. All those years of futility and now those of us who have stuck by them are on the cusp of being rewarded with the ultimate thrill.But...STOP!! Yes, the third game is going right now even as we speak. Yes at last check it was a tight 1-0 thriller. I paid the money for the full online broadcasts and was listening and watching not even an hour ago. But...STOP again. Because today, at this point in my life, there is a power, a force even, in my life which is infinitely more powerful than my beloved Rangers. The game is going now, right now, in these confessions but i am not listening or watching. Because in my new life, the power and the pull, is not baseball or any sport. It is not Races, Family, Friends, or gambling or Drinking. For in my life today i have found my Destiny. A Mistress by the same name. Being with Mistress Destiny, kneeling at her feet, listening to her run confessions and being at her beck and call for this event is 1 billion times more important to me than any silly game. I can read about it later. Friends will let me know what happened and i, from reading, will talk with them. And it can not be any other way. My Mistress, though sometimes i stumble and need correction, is and must always be first. She is coming in Febuary. If all goes to plan i will be bowing before and serving this magnificent Woman for the rest of my life. There can be no compromise. Mistress is and always will be first. In a few short months, hopefully, i will wear not only her collar but her mark. No Basebal team ever did that for me. My loyalty is with her...i love you my Mistress :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment