Monday, October 11, 2010

Confession - Silk

slut or pain slut.


One thing that i like about the Domintion.. is how it enriches me. and stretches my Limits.. giving me new experiences and discovering things about myself that i never knew.

On One of the times that i was put on trial.. it seems that i am a
repeat Offender ...wearing only the collar on my neck and the one on my cock.. i was commanded to edge myself while reciting Shakespeare.. a few weary brain cells fired off and i choose a sonnet that had the line "...even to the edge of Doom ", in it..

I was then made to spank myself with the yardstick i has scrounged up.. first, on my butt and then on my cock... afterwords.. when i could sort out my mixed bag of emotions.. i found that i really.. REALLY liked the infliction of Pain.. epically when it was ordered and witnessed. was i a pain slut. i wondered ?

recently, One of the esteemed Ladies choose to gift me with Her attentions.. In the middle of the courtyard lawn.. i was put on a rack.. ankles and wrists fastened to the top bar.. butt hanging low.

...this was all on Voice.

As a crowd of ladies, gathered and grew.. i was told to start edging while i looked at each of the beautiful Ladies in turn and complimented them on Their appearances.. if the compliment was not liked.. or found wishy washy.. i had to start again.. and this did happen.. more than once..

After that i was told to hit myself in my balls.. 20 times..i was in a
frenzy of obedience by this time . now Mistress does not allow me cloths often so i was all set.. i open hand slapped my fat balls..and it was a hard one and i yipped with ?
pain.. and soon was delivering other blows.. while counting them off ..and thanking the Ladies for Their attentions.

i had to slow down as the pain took procession of my body..after the 20th, painful slap.. i was told to start edging again.. and my cock sprang into ridged readyness..it's red end.. wet with pre cum.. as if sensing something. One of the ladies ordered me to taste my pre cum at some point.. i was told to wrap a rubber band around my aching balls..The ladies seemed vastly amused by the whole affair... and peals of laughter and taunting remarks... filled the air.

i was not allowed to cum or course.. or even slow my stroking when the pressure seemed unbearable..and i begged.. my only surcease was when my curfew arrived and ..balls and guts throbbing with pain.. i was allowed to leave..

Afterwords, my feelings and thoughts were in a jumble.. i was .. and am confused... not liking the pain per se, but loving that the Ladies were so pleased and amused. by my squirming antics..

i still do not know if i am a pain slut or not..the only thing that i know is that .. i am grateful.. that after a few days.. ..i can walk normally ..again..

almost.

With thanks to the Ladies
i remain

Silk Arcana
slut

0 comments:

Post a Comment