Saturday, October 30, 2010

Luscious Duck Confession

I was asked by my long time friend Zarita to do a confession...... I thought it would be an easy thing. But, upon thinking about it, I really didn't feel like I had anything to confess. I am Domme. it is who I am. Not a role I put on and take off as the date and time of day dictates. I live the lifestyle 24/7.
I am owner to a male in real life. he is involved in every part of My life. When We/w first met and he found out I was involved in the BDSM community in My area he asked Me to take ownership of him. My answer to him was, "Have you any idea how much of a commitment that is?! It is like taking on another child in the amount of time and effort it requires!" I did agree to allow him to court Me.
Over the next year I assigned him tasks. Small ones at first with very detailed instructions, it was a hard thing for him, he was unaccustomed to doing things for others that required effort in any form. As the months passed I used him as My driver, errand boy, etc. As rewards for doing well I would let him sit at My feet, be around Me when I was out with friends and such and, if I was very pleased with him, I would beat him. If I was unhappy with him I would disallow contact with Me for periods of time. That, was devastating for him!
Almost a year to the day that I agreed to concider him as Mine, I accepted him as Mine. And now, three years later he is still with Me. Owned. Mine.

So, I suppose the confession I have is this.... I have been in Second Life a very long time. I still use My first avatar. I have seen things go on that I do not agree with. A careless attitude with regards to the lifestyle which is My own.

In Second Life a Domme/Dom will meet a bottom and within the hour that bottom is owned?! There is no seriousness in that to Me. Many People are clueless about what it entails and often are afraid to ask the questions that are needed to develope a heathly knowledge and understanding of what it means to Own and be owned. All this keeps the lifestyle, My lifestyle at a distance from Me here.

Time. Thought. Effort. Trust.

0 comments:

Post a Comment