Saturday, October 30, 2010

Confession about a Dream - Heather

I have this dream. It haunts me. Seven days in a row now, I have been having the same dream and every time I wake up, I am soaking wet.

It all starts with me waking up, in my dream, in a warehouse. At least, it looks like a warehouse. It’s one gigantic room with nothing in there, except a cross and a bed. I try to move but I can’t. My hands are tied behind my back and my feet are tied together by a rope that is burning into my skin. My mouth is gagged and I feel like I am going to choke on the ball. My heart beats like crazy and it goes up another nudge when I hear footsteps. I look in the direction of the footsteps and I first see her boots. I don’t have a foot fetish, or a leather fetish, but when I see her boots, all I want to do is kiss them and show her how willing I am to please her. But I can’t move; the ropes are too tight.

She places each foot in front of the other carefully, making me aware of what she is doing, I follow her steps until she is right in front of me. I look up at her. My gorgeous Mistress, her long red curls draping over her shoulders. She’s wearing an outfit I have never seen before, but god she looks amazing in it. I want to tell her that but the ball gag prevents from doing so. I feel helpless and I am scared. I have never been tied up like this before, I have never been gagged before, but as I stare into her eyes, I can see she likes what she is seeing.

“My girl, my baby girl, my little one, all tied up. She must feel so helpless.” She chuckles and I wonder what has gotten into her. She isn’t speaking at me, she isn’t waiting for a response, she is just enjoying the moment, all by herself. Her hands brushes over my cheek and for a brief a moment I close my eyes, the blow of her hand to my cheek comes unexpectedly. Tears stream down my face, this isn’t her usual behavior and I am confused as to what she is doing or why she is doing it, but I cannot ask her, she has made sure that I will be quiet.

“There will no crying My girl. You are here to please me and those tears are not pleasing me, do you understand?” Her tone is firm and I know she is not just playing with me, I nod at her. She bends down and unties my feet and rubs the skin softly as I can feel the blood flowing through my veins again and she helps me stand up. “Walk a little pet, let’s see, you can walk right over to the cross.” I do as she tells me and I wait in front of the cross. She unties my hands only to follow it up with placing cuffs around my wrists that are attached to the cross.

“I want you to listen to me and I need you to listen carefully. I am going to remove your gag, but you are not allowed to speak unless I ask you a question and when I do ask you a question, you are only allowed to answer it with the word ‘no’.” My eyes grow bigger as I look at her, I am not ever allowed to tell her no, no matter what circumstances and I cannot help but wonder what she is planned. As she removes the ball gag I feel relieved. My mouth feels numb, but at least I can swallow like a normal person again.

I hadn’t noticed the flogger in her hand until then and I try to smile, but it hurts. She slowly drags it over my naked body, starting at my breasts, down my tummy and my legs. It feels good but I know it won’t last long. Any second now till the first blow.

She lets the flogger run through her fingers and laughs. “You can’t wait, can you? You want this, almost, as badly as I want it. I want to hear you moan, squirm, scream. This is not about your pleasure, it is about mine and you better remember that pet.” The flogger hits me on my nipples and I cannot help but moan softly. Her rhythm is steady and she flogs me ten times on each nipple, going from the left to the right and I can feel my nipples grow rock hard. She takes a step closer and rolls my nipple between her thumb and forefinger as her tongue flicks over my other nipple. My breathing fastens and when her teeth get a hold of my nipple I growl.

She let’s go of my nipples and runs her fingers through my hair. It’s comforting for me, but I know she doesn’t want to comfort me. Her hand grabs my hair together and she yanks my head backwards. “Have you had enough flogging pet?” I remember what she told me and tell her no. “Good because I wasn’t quite done yet.” She takes a step back and the flogging continues, each time she hits my body it’s harder than the time before and it doesn’t take long before I scream. My skin feels like it cracked and it is bleeding and that’s where she stops. “Are you in pain Mine?” I tell her no as my mind screams yes. “You are not? I am amazed, perhaps it is time for a different toy then, hmm?”

She walks towards a door and returns quite fast with a whip in her hand. I gulp and little beats of sweat appear on my skin. Whips scares me and we have talked about it numerous of times. “Guess what pet! Today I introduce you to the whip. Do you have a problem with that?” I tell her no again.

She cracks the whip over her head and the sounds scares me, I can only imagine how painful it must be on my skin but I don’t really want to think about it. “Do you think this will hurt pet?” I tell her no but scream yes in my mind again. She is fucking with my brain and loving every moment of it. “Hmm, really now? We shall see about that.” Her words are immediately followed by the whip cracking on my skin. It hurts like a motherfucker and I try to swallow down every tear that fills up my eyes as I scream. “Now tell me pet. Did it hurt?” I manage to get out a no and she laughs again.

She continues to torment me with the whip, letting it crack on my stomach, my breasts, my legs and I can feel angry welts appear on my body. I am not one for blood play, but without a doubt there must be blood everywhere.

An hour passes be quicker than I thought and I feel like I cannot take it a minute longer, the moment she places the whip on the ground. She walks towards me again and kisses the welts that appeared on my body. It stings, but it feels so good to have her attend it. Her soft lips brush against every inch of skin that I got and she turns me on so badly. I can feel myself getting wetter than I ever have been before.

“Do you think you can handle another hour of me tormenting you my girl?” I tell her no and this time I mean it. “Such a shame that is little one, because I am not done with you, I guess you will just have to live through it.” She unties my hands and says, “Get on the bed, face down.” She sounds stricter all of a sudden and the blow to my ass comes unexpectedly. I moan, my body is burning all over, but this, the spanking, it feels good, it doesn’t hurt as bad. This is good pain. This is what turns me on and she knows it.. She does it again as she crawls up the bed and sits on top of me. It feels good to have her close and a soft moan escapes my throat.

I wonder what is going to happen next, but I really am too tired to think about it too long. She leans forward and places soft kisses on my back. “I can feel her tongue trace my back the wetness between my legs increases again. She excites me more than I could have imagined. She moves back up and places her hands on my back. I finally grin. Fingernails. I love them. She scratches them down my back, leaving red welts behind, but these welts will disappear again, these welts I can handle easily, unlike the ones marked by the whip.

“Turn around, my girl.” I do as she pleases and turn around. She leans in closer and plants a soft kiss on my lips. I look at her expectantly and she laughs. She knows I want nothing more but for her to kiss me. And she does. Her tongue traces my lips and I catch it with my teeth. “Don’t get too cheeky with me girl, I can easily throw you back on that cross again and this time I will not stop until I am too tired to play with you.” Her tone is firm and I let go of her tongue. When her tongue enters my mouth I feel like I am going to explode.

We kiss, for ages, and it feels good, her kisses and are better than any tongue that ever entered my mouth. Her head moves lower, she bites my neck and I groan. “Do you think you can cum for me, my girl?” I tell her no and she laughs again. Her actions and her words don’t seem to match anymore. I can cum for her any time, any day, any moment that she desires. She is not just pleasing herself, she is pleasing me as well and it confuses me, since she had told me it wasn’t about my pleasure, it was about hers. I do realize, that me giving her what she wants, will please her and what she wants is all of me. So I give her, all of me.

Her head moves lower, to my nipples and she bites one first. Hard, I wiggle underneath her, she nibbles left first, than the right one. I close my eyes and just let it happen. Her mouth kisses down my belly and I gasp as I realize what she is about to do.

Her other hand slips down and her fingers move through my wet, wet, wet folds. I hear a soft “fuck, you are so wet” coming from her mouth as her fingers enter me. In and out, I lose trace of when she goes in and when she goes out. Her head moves lower, and then I feel like I am exploding. Her tongue moves through my folds and finds my clit easily. She slowly starts sucking and flicking her tongue over my clit. I don’t know how much more I can take. It feels like she has twenty hands that are touching me all over the place.

She moves her head up for a quick second as her fingers keep moving in and out of me, her cheeks are as flustered as mine. She reaches to the floor and chuckles and she holds a strap-on in her hand. She puts it on and I smile at her. I have been wanting her to do this. I have wanted her to take me, own me, make me her property and tonight it is going to happen.

She looks at me and her face is amused as she asks me, “My girl, do you want to make me happy? Do you want to please me and fulfill my every desire? Is tonight, the night, where I can take you … up the ass?” She waits for my answer and I panic. No. I don’t want it, I can’t do it. She knows this and I don’t know why she is asking me. It is a limit I am not ready to give up on yet. So I tell her, what she commanded me to tell her. I say no.

“I had you there for a moment, didn’t I?” She laughs and continues to say, “you may cum whenever you desire to my girl, you deserved that, tonight I will not stop you or poke you in the ass.” She laughs and I am unable to speak, thanking her quietly for being the person that she is, allowing me pleasure, to bring her pleasure. The strap on enters me and I growl, moan, make all the sounds she likes to hear. She is filling me up and it feels so good and in the back of my head I wonder what it would be like .. to have her .. down there.. but I am not ready yet. Her thumb rubs over my clit and I cum immediately. She lets the strap go in and out of me, gently this time, till I can’t take it anymore and she stops what she is doing and removes her strap on from me. “You are such a good girl; that was amazing.”

I feel myself drifting up to a deep sleep even though I am trying to fight it, I can’t. “Sleep my girl, sleep, you deserved it.” I wrap myself in her arms and smile as I think: “My Mistress rocks beyond words and perhaps the next time, I can truly give her what she desires.” But that … is a story for another time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment