Monday, October 11, 2010

Another step into submission – Cettinea

Another step into submission by Cettina Heaney

Mistress looked gorgeous and a bit mischievous when i entered the room. My shemale cock encased in a plastic cage suffered without attention for almost a week, sometimes trying to erect painfully to remind me about it's existence. Some months ago i was convinced by my Mistress that giving me a chance for a release is not a good idea when i have Her and i agreed to put the chastity cage on. It stayed ever since, controlling not just my behavior but also my thoughts. Any stray image that would normally bring excitement would immediately cause pain instead, so eventually brain learned to filter such thoughts out. It went like this except for rare days when the cage was off, and Mistress would reward me with luscious sessions of torture and love, or would give me release by ordering me to masturbate and come using shorter and shorter time, until i was trained to do it in one minute. Everything indicated that today will be the day and my cock was twitching quietly in its bondage in anticipaition.

Mistress told me to remove all the clothes and ordered to bring a bowl from the kitchen. When i returned Mistress made me to open my mouth and filled it with a stainless steel P-spot plug. The cool shaft curved beyond my lips, touching the throat, almost making me gag. Then She ordered me to kneel on all fours and She placed the bowl under my caged cock. She smiled playfully and asked if i know what is going to happen. I shivered, yes i knew now: "You are going to milk your slave Mistress" -- i mumbled through the plug.

She replied with a bright smile -- "Smart slut. Yes, you are going to learn a new trick today". She took the warmed plug from my mouth and greased its metal body. She applied some lubricant around my puckered rear hole, then inserted the nozzle of the lubricant inside and squirted it in.

"Stick your ass out girl" she said and i complied, feeling horny, excited and insecure, nervous that i will fail to please my Mistress -- i never had been able to milk my prostate before.

She told me to concentrate on relaxing the inside muscles, and started to move the plug in and out, tilting and wiggling it, making it slide along the hardened prostate mound. I closed my eyes, not knowing what to expect, not sure what will happen. I stood on all fours with my cock safely locked away, trying franticly clear my thoughts from sexual fantasies, my ass filled with the constantly moving warm curvy metal, sending strange sensations through the P-spot with every stroke. You caressed my hair encouragingly, repeating with coyly warm voice -- "you are doing well girl, relax, concentrate on opening yourself to me". Suddenly i got a feeling i am going to pee, but the feeling was not coming from my bladder it was coming from the prostate gland. I contracted my muscles instinctively and told my Mistress about this weird sensation.

"Don't worry My slave, just relax, don't fight it, open up, gyrate your butt, help me to milk you."

I started to move my pelvis, circling the dildo around the P-spot, trying my best to relax. Suddenly i felt how prostate contracted, squirting into the cock's channel, and a second later a drop of gooey viscous semitransparent milk appeared at the tip of the cage. Oh what a relieve --- i made it! Mistress almost purred seeing how the drop of the milk appeared and acquiring more and more weight dropped into the bowl. Then another drop, and another. She stroked my body with her soft hand, kissed my shoulder and whispered - "I am proud of you girl, you just gave me more power than anybody had over you before. Your pleasure is now truly Mine. I can milk you without you ever touching your cock. I can release your urge without giving you pleasure for as long as i want, keeping you healthy and wanting to delight Me with your every action and thought. And when you will receive a gift of sexual pleasure you will know you fully deserved every moment of it My girl."

And i smiled back, feeling i did do something special for my Owner, became more Hers, made another step towards slavery.
"Oh and one more thing My girl" - She said - "From now on you will wear locked cuffs when you sleep, they will be a reminder for you about what happened today."

0 comments:

Post a Comment