Monday, August 2, 2010

The way you make me feel - Zara Charisma

There are some things in this world that I never thought possible..such as making a deep connnection with someone through inspired rl words and delicious pixel interractions.
You live on the opposite side of this Earth but it feels like you are a whisper away.

Time disappears when we are together, there is so much i want to see and explore with you and i am absorbed by the thought of having these shared experiences.

I crave you, like a decadent rich tasting sweet, you indulge my mind and body; a guilty pleasure i cant get enough of. You let me explore my desires and dominant tendencies without fear or judgement.

I attach my leash to your collar, a calm decends like a mist over us with our connection. I let you kneel at my feet, your submission a precious gift given to me each time we meet.
Your presence inspires me to want to stretch your comfort, to devour you, to playfully torture you and bring you back, healing you with my love.

Your devotion so arousing to me, i feel a rush of erotic feelings and creative energy each time we connect. You service me, my desires, without question, without hesitation, and you do it so well and i feel fulfilled, i feel whole, i feel calm.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Zara,

That is such a loving way to describe how your sub makes you feel. Thank you for putting that into words so beautifully.

I deeply hope you've described what my Mistress feels too..It's what I strive for.

Ariel,
Owned and protected by Lady Hayden

Post a Comment