Thursday, August 19, 2010

Travelling Alone Part 3 - Zaira

As the engines began roar and drop in level she leaned in, I could feel her breath on my cheek as her nails traced along my thigh “girls like you should wear skirts, it is easier” she said as her fingers caressed the inside of my leg. I glanced around the plane, more to check if anyone was watching or not, than to stop it or look for help. I was so excited, I wanted nothing more in that moment than for her to touch me. The seat belt signs flicked on and she reached around, pulling the far side to the one between us and left them on my belly before she pulled at the button on my shorts, unfastening it and slipping down the zip she then clicked the seat belt into place. My hands sat still, to my sides as I took in breath after breath, Would she.. Was she.. ? Her lips drew to my ear as I felt the warmth on my earlobe she whispered “Do you cum often girl?”

I looked to her in shock and then with the slightest of nods I dropped my eyes, I could not meet them, I was totally embarrassed at such admittance to what was, a total stranger, even if she was beautiful. She leant back slightly as the crew moved around, checking bags were away and belts were fastened. She handed me my jacket, “Hold this around you,” she ordered sharply and I grasped it over my front as the crew moved past, on to the next row and the next. As they moved back to the front and out of sight she murmured in my ear, “you will show me how you do this.. how you cum, before this plane lands.” I know I took in a gasp of shock, I couldn’t, I would be seen, it would be noticed I would be in trouble.. the look which followed from her left me whispering quickly “okay.” It didn’t feel like the right thing to say back, but I could think of nothing else as her hand pulled the jacket down from my chin to my hips, covering where she took my hand and placed it against the shorts she had opened. My mouth was dry and I slipped my tongue over my lips as the engines continued to roar in and out, the ground grew closer. Was I really going to do this? Her hand pulled back my shorts, pushing them down slightly and then with her legs crossed to block part of the vision she reached around my bare shoulders, holding me slightly against her.. facing the window as the plane once more dropped and roared back to life she whispered “you had better be quiet though” as my fingers found my clit. I was soaked. It felt so good to run my fingertips over pussy and back to my clit, feeling it become harder, firmer, her fingertips draped over my shoulder, caressing my skin, teasing close to my breast which I ached to have touched, to feel her hands on me.

As I grew closer, so did the ground, my breathing was muffled and hidden, gasped out while the engines were loud and held in when they cut off, the lightest of moans escaped.. what I hoped would pass as a nervous flyer. Brushing her fingertips though the ends of my hair she whispered, “You better time that well girl, cum as we hit the ground." I knew that was when there would be the most noise, as the tires hit the ground and break across the runway.. how was I to know when that would happen though, or how long away it was, how would I be close enough until then, but not push myself over.. how loud would landing actually be as my fingers danced circles over my clit. Her second hand reached to my knee, pulling it towards her as she held my trembling body, my thighs spread under the jacket.

Suddenly with a bump, and relief we hit the ground. My orgasm exploded within me, shuddering silently against her body, all moans and heavy breath lost in the squealing wheels below us as others gasped at the landing. It travelled though my body, trembling tension in my thighs against her palm, my belly, my shoulders as I was held to her, feeling her take in every movement.

Looking to her wide eyed as the plane began to slow and taxi towards the building I moved back onto my chair. She removed her hands from me and dusted off her pants. I sat there, struggling to breathe and feeling weak all over as my head spun with pleasure. As we stopped and the lights pinged on I quickly fasted back up my shorts, fixing my top down over them and crossed my legs. She laughed when she saw this but said nothing as she stood and removed her bag. Moving off the plane I waited while she left, and for the sensations to lessen before I stood, with trembling hands reclaiming my own bag and following the groups of people off the plane.

A smile spread over my face as I passed them, so unaware of what had just happened. I did not see her as I waited for my baggage until I was about to leave. She was suddenly in front of me, her bags already claimed and reached around to the back pocket of my shorts, pushing a small card into them she laughed “Let me know when you are back in the UK, girl.” Before turning sharply, clearly amused and leaving me standing there, flushed and wanting more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment