Monday, August 2, 2010

.Dear Diary, Mostly Fiction - Kyna

Dear Diary,

You probably would have love to have been there tonight. I was able to put on that satin skirt, the one the frills out when I spin. And yes i have to admit what i love the best was having my hands or who ever was dancing with me trail their fingers over. So please don't tell, I don't know why hide these feelings inside. I know I'm not a slut, even though the word against my ear in bed...well you know gets me heated.

I digress because that was not the point of what I wanted to tell you. Are you ready? Tonight while at the club I flirted dangerously close to ending up in bed with Lindz. She was wearing another trashy Gothic style skirt. The plaid skirt barley covered the soft skin of her butt. SHe had also picked to wear some torn up fishnets. We drank and danced, and much like always she was getting drunk fast.

You know how she is when she gets drinking, all touchy and she loves to make-out with the girl or girl she is with. Course you know I could never cross past that line with her. Friendship is friendship. Well she was sitting is Jason's lap being a the sadistic tease she usually is.He of course was trying to return the favor.

I don't know if it was what I was drinking, or maybe if it was just the sight, the flame to my moth. I moved in and looked to Jason and looked to him. "No..No you're just missing it." Lindz of course looked up with her gray eyes, i got lost in them for a small moment before i heard her Utter the challange. "Really now, if you can do better....do...it"

Who was I do say no, so i took on the best teacher stance I could and ran my black painted nails up along her thigh with enough pressure to leave those lovely thin red streaks. You should have heard the moan that pushed past her red painted lips. But i wasn't finished there. I leaned in so i was betwen her legs and straddling over her right thigh.

I looked over to Jase with a sly smirk before reaching into his emptied drink and grabbed the ice. Then took it and pressed it with my hand flat against those lines. So vivid against her pale skin. slowly it slid up as she eyes looked to hers. She was used to being the sadistic top, but she also loved this sensation. She whimpered and grabbed at me and I smiled a saucey smile as i leaned in.

"Lindz?"

"Yes?" she whispered back.

My lips hovered over hers as my hand lifted up cooled by the cold ice melting in my hand and i dropped the last down her cleavage. "Enjoy" with that i turned away and walked off too the dance floor.


Lindaz and Jase left soon after, but when I checked my Text messages later, she left me a message. "Just you wait."

0 comments:

Post a Comment