Sunday, August 22, 2010

Jade And Bishop Meeting

My Bishop Travels for his career in first life, I don't. My job keeps me home in a small town on the California coast. Home with a husband who knows I am in second life with a Partner. He also knows how I keep my boys on a leash, and make them edge for me. He doesn't mind because when I log off, I am back in reality ... I am in my Home, with my husband.

Funny how I always told people I met here in Second Life that I would Never meet in First Life. It was just wasnt in my vision. Bishop and I had discussed it several times and since we are both married, we agreed to keep Second life and first Life separate.

We have been together for 10 months now. We have a wonderful relationship. It has out lasted many because of love, trust, and understanding. We know first life takes Priority always. We are totally devoted to each other. He is my alpha and I am his Mistress. Although we don't see each other everyday, we do communicate daily in skype or emails. He fulfills a part of me that is missing in my life, and the feelings have grown deep between us. Some may frown on our relationship here in SL while most everyone understands.

One day during a Mentoring session I announced I was going to Partner My Bish and someone commented on RL married people getting married in SL. During the discussion Lady Eva asked me if I would ever consider meeting Bishop in real life. I quickly answered " oh No" and she said "Awe Really?, thats so sad to love someone and Never have the opportunity the meet?" I said "No .. we're both married and its just not happening. It can't happen."

Well after the mentoring session I kept hearing Eva say "AWE REALLY" Over and over in my head . she made me think about it and I realized how sad it really was. She planted a seed in my head and it started to grow. I told Bishop about Lady Eva's question and he said , "well it could happen, I travel to California often". ... I smiled and went silent with my thoughts...There it was... Out there..... out in the open.... embedded in my mind... it was possible... my smoldering thoughts quickly turned into burning flames of desire. In that moment it was no Longer "I wonder if we would ever meet, it was now a matter of when we will". time passed and we talked about it but thats all it was, just talk. the summer had arrived and he traveled less as family vacations took him back to his life along with moving into a New home. My new job kept me away at least ten hours a day. Us meeting grew less and less realistic but the thought never left my mind completely.
We kept in touch daily with quick little I love you's and chit chat, but my heart ached for him more and more. I missed seeing him on skype and in SL.
I missed hearing his voice, talking to him, edging him and watching him cum for me.

One day He logged in, we skyped, and I could see my Handsome Love. He was mine for three whole days.
I could see his mouth pronounce each word and watch his tongue do that unconscious thing he does to his lips. I made him laugh and smile with those beautiful Paul Newman eyes. He listened to me speak of how I wanted him cum and he would let out moans just hearing my voice as I instructed him.I kept him on edge the whole time and when i allowed his release it was pure ecstasy. We talked for hours afterwards and then I excused him to get cleaned up. He checked his email and I watched his face as it lit up. He smiled as he said
" I have a Meeting coming up in August with the National Guard, and your not going to believe where it will take place".... my eyes widened as I hoped it was where i thought.
You see I live two Blocks from the National Guard Armory... so when he said that, My heart Leaped into my throat and I damn near fell out of my chair . I said "No Way" he smiled as he shook his head yes and I knew instantly... I was finally going to meet my Bish, feel him in my arms, smell his scent, run my fingers through his hair, touch his warm flesh , kiss his soft lips, taste his mouth, grab his cock and squeeze it, scratch his skin with my nails and feel him pressed up against me. I shook it off as i heard him say " Are you there.... are you okay baby"? and i said " Are you really coming to my Town? he said I can if you want. and I said I want, I want I want , he said Ok what ever my baby wants she gets.

June came and went so fast. July did too and next thing I knew he will be here next week. I mentioned it to a few people and they were happy for us. Lady Roxana asked if i was Nervous. and I said No should i be? She just laughed at me.
she got me thinking and 10 minutes Later I sent her and IM and Thanked her for making me Nervous. She rolled on floor and laughed at me. then she said I wondered when it would hit you... your too calm.
the weekend came and went and it was Monday.... I looked for places to have Lunch, or dinner.... things for us to do. all I could think of was " Be a Good girl" its just a fun meeting and your married.
Tuesday came and i got the email " 2 more days... have you changed your mind yet?" my reply was Simply NO... along with directions to the Apple farm which was a very popular restaurant gift shop and Hotel.

Wednesday came along with an email saying.... " My Darling, I wont be on tonight, but ill see you tomorrow around noon" I couldn't sleep, I stayed awake until 1am thinking of how I would be browsing in the little gift shop and I would hear him come up from behind me and say " Hello my Darling" I would turn around and he would take me in his arms and kiss me slow, long, wet, deep, passionately wanting with desire.
I found myself standing there in the kitchen 10 minutes later a spatula in one hand with a silly grin on my face. One hand roamed my neck ,chest and shoulders. my pussy was soaked just thinking about him.
I made a Lasagna dinner and cut the center out and saved it in a zip lock container for him to Finally taste, since I brag about my cooking to him. I sat back at the computer and turned on the music as I took out my Glass emery board and sharpened up my nails. I Painted them and used Vitamin E oil on the cuticles... when they dried I was off to bed.

Thursday morning 630 am my eyes opened and then the alarm went off. I got up, started my bathroom ritual that i do every morning .
I started the hot water and added Lavender pedals and bubble bath. My white lace nightie fell to the floor and I slowly stepped into the water. I lay there thinking of him and found my hand slowly rubbing my clit while the other was caressing my breast. With my eyes closed I could feel both my nipple and clit harden as my legs twitched and pussy spasmed. I made sure every inch of my body was softened up with a loofa. I opened a new Razor and started with my Long legs.... then a Pumice stone for the heels of my feet after a long soak. My fingers looked pickled as I washed my Hair with Paul Mitchell. I played again with my clit and began to finger myself pretending it was his fingers gliding in and out of me. I could feel my slippery juices flowing through the water as my clit hardened. All I could think of was being with him. Lusting him, wanting his cock so far up inside me it made my pussy spasm and twitch. I looked at the clock and had to hurry. His Plane landed 20 minutes ago. I was out of the tub and wrapped up in an oversized white bath sheet. I went to my bedroom and layed on the bed lusting for him. I called his cell phone, He answered " Hello my baby" MMmmmmmm just hearing him made my pussy twitch. we talked a bit and he was on his way. We discussed again about the meeting place and said "I love you see you there". since it wasn't going to be till noon I decided to go into work anyway and then Fake sick and leave early. My plan was set. I hurried out of the tub and patted dry. I applied Lavish body lotion all over. I took my hair out of the towel and scrunched it up with John Frieda Brilliant Brunette, I turned the Blow dryer on low and worked my hair with one hand as the other moved the dryer about. I put on my Cover girl eyeliner and outlast lip color and was dressed and out the door on my way. I wanted to wear Jeans and be comfy, but since i had to make it look like i was going to work, i just dressed as if i was.

I went to work and complained of a tummy ache. went to the ladies room several times through out the morning, only to look at my face and flash myself a smile. giggle a bit because I knew what I was up too. It was 930am and I called him again. he was just outside Gilroy. I counted down the minutes.
At 11 am I made my last trip to the ladies room and announced I was going home sick. I was Finally out the door and on my way. it would take me 30 minutes to get to the apple farm. so i had some time to kill.
I got on the freeway and headed south. I decided to get gas and wash my car too. my calculations would get me there 10 minutes to noon
11:20am i was on the freeway again. I looked at the clock and decided I would drive faster so i could sit longer and relax as i waited for him.
this way I could make one last trip to the ladies room in the Apple farm and see my face. I wasnt nervous to meet him. It was more like .... what are we going to do? we had till 6pm that night. should we go to a movie, walk on the beach hand in hand, go to his hotel and check in.
I opened a stick of gum and chomped on it as i was getting closer. I pulled into the parking lot and it was 11:50... I found a parking spot and pulled in. I pulled down the Visor and opened the mirror , yup, I was still me, still wanting to see him, still wearing Hottie outlast lip color and gloss, eyeliner was intact and my rosacea made my cheeks pink. with my long black hair and tanned skin i drew in a deep breath and opened the car door and stepped out. I so wanted to be wearing my heels but it was too late for that. I looked up and There he was.... across the parking lot ... i stood for just a brief moment.... I felt a smile grow on my face, he was facing side ways, I was glad i made him turn left and right while on skype, and put on his sunglasses too... because that was how I recognized him. He turned...... away from me as he didnt see me and MMMmmmmmmmmmmm Nice ass! I started to walk toward him and he turned again and our eyes met.... well we had sunglasses on... but he stood for a second and I dont think he realized it was me. I flashed my pearly whites and waved my hand .... I wanted to run to him .... feel him.... his arms around me.... but I remained calm and walked slowly toward him.... he walked toward me with a smile I had seen many times. When we finally met he put his arms around me and we hugged .... I buried my face in his chest and neck to smell him making a memory. Mmmmmmmmmm Ill Never forget his scent as long as I live. We pulled back and looked into each others eyes and we leaned in for that Long awaited kiss. I grew shy and nervous that someone would see me kissing him , my eyes closed and as I leaned in I felt his lips press up against mine, warm, wet, soft... It was heaven in his arms... It felt right and I belonged there. I wanted it to go on forever, but I pulled away being in Public.
We headed into the gift shop. I was nervous as I knew he was looking at my back side I slowed down he walked next to me his hand on the small of my back. We walked around aimlessly and I said Lets just go babe, let get outta here. I was uncomfortable and the place was very crowded. I didn't want to explain to anyone why I wasnt at work or who I was with.
I couldn't get out of there fast enough. He offered to take his Car. .

We headed out to the parking lot, made our way back through the cars. we both laughed and smiled and I wondered was I dreaming? He opened the door for me and closed it behind me. every bit a gentleman like I had dreamed. he watched for traffic and pulled out and I looked at his profile.... i smiled and just couldnt believe I was here, with him. he turned and looked at me and we both broke out in laughter I told him, " I just want to Ravish you" as we drove off . He laughed as he reached his hand across and offered it to me and I quickly took it. his hand was cool and dry not nervous and clamy at all. I grabbed hold of his arm with the other hand and layed my head on his shoulder. I just couldnt believe I went through with this whole meeting thing. here he was, My Boy, with me in RL. I was just in such amazement that i forgot to tell him where we were going.
We drove around Old San Luis Obispo and took the long way to his Hotel. when we arrived and he parked. he looked at me, leaned in and gave me another kiss. I was more relaxed for this one. no one was around to see. He knew before I wasn't going in with him. I waited in the car. I told myself, your married be a good girl , before you forget, your not a cheater ... yet...lets keep it that way ... I could hear Anne Murray singing it in my head. I turned up the music on the radio and I laughed when I found Bell Biv Devoe's "Do Me" playing on the radio.

"You can do me in the morning
You can do me in the night
You can do me when you wanna do me"

before i knew it I was dancing in my seat singing along adding my own lyrics " Do me baby just right" .


I was looking toward the door so he wouldn't catch me singing.... and as I turned my head he had come out the back door and was coming toward me. MMMmmmmmm such a handsome man. I was able to give him the once over again. He walked with class. A very successful Business man wearing very nice slacks and polo shirt. his whole ora was suave and sophisticated... yummy. I was so happy that he was a part of my life.
back in the car and off we went. I showed him where I use to work and the little park near the beach where I ate lunch. we pulled over and just as we were about to get out , I saw a co worker... we decided against the walk in the park and drove to the pier instead.
when we got closer the pier was so crowded and there was no parking... the line to the world famous "Splash Cafe" was out the door. I didnty really want a Bread bowl of clam chowder. we drove father down the road and thought about a drive on the beach. but being it was a rental car, he decided not to try it.

we headed back Stopped at an Italian Restaurant, we sat in a semi private area and we talked a little bit. I was so nervous, i couldnt look into his eyes. he has these Blue eyes that just melted me. his soft smile was just perfect. we ordered our food and then i took his hand in mine and jokingly proposed to him. we both laughed and it made it easier . but i still had a hard time looking into his eyes. We had a delicious Lunch, and the whole time his eyes penetrated my soul and i found it difficult to focus. my eyes wandered around the room hoping everyone would see me with this Handsome man and yet hoping I didnt see anyone I knew.

We left the restaurant holding hands. again like a gentleman he opened the door and off we went. we drove to a few beaches up the coast and ended up at Morro Bay. we parked near "The Rock" and watched people. we talked a little more. He was leaning in toward me , and i leaned in toward him. I held his arm and bit his shoulder as i scratched my nails up and down slowly and constantly on his arm. i reached up and pulled his face toward mine and we started kissing. That was the beginning of a nearly two hour make out session.
I wanted to feel every bit of my boy. I wanted more...


To be continued a long with Bish's confession next Saturday

0 comments:

Post a Comment