Sunday, August 22, 2010

Anonymous Confessions

I confess, a Mistress here at the dominion has taken my heart a mind on a wild ride and I’m loving every second I’m near her. She has a laid back nature about her but can quickly snap you back in line with just a word. We’ve never been alone together in sl but the IM’s are always close and personal whether its getting advice, playful flirting, or a total mind fuck of an emote to tease the fuck out of me. Oh does she love to tease and admit I eat it up and want more and more. I was in the courtyard one night and she was on voice talking to me and a few other subs when out of the blue she says, “did I tell you to stop sucking?”. Now if it was meant to quickly grab the attention of the subs it sure worked on me! I had her in IM and commented of what she said and she quickly laughed it off. But a little later we were talking and I told her, “I’m still thinking of your, did I tell you to stop sucking comment Miss”, she laughed again then this popped in my IM………

Thinking about my hand wrapped around the base of a pale pink strap-on, my fingers slick with your saliva as I push the gleaming wet head against your bruised lips, pushing it inside your mouth, ordering you to suck it until your cheeks cave in and your eyes close and you're breathing swiftly through your nose, feeling my other hand gripping your hair and pulling your head onto the shaft while my hips move slightly, just slightly, feeding you the length of it, asking you again, "Did I tell you to stop sucking?"

Now be honest my fellow guy subs, did you cock just jump to attention? Because mine sure did after reading that and a silence came over me. Oh my god is that fucking hot! And I told her so in IM which she laughed again telling me she wasn’t even trying. If that’s what she can think up so quickly you can imagine what my mind is going through thinking of what a scene with her would be like and oh how I lust over that thought. With putting her emote in my confession she knows my thoughts, will anything happen? To be continued.

0 comments:

Post a Comment