Thursday, August 19, 2010

My Confession - Irish

Every boy is and deserves to be no more than an object.

I had prepared the food, drinks and dressed the room for Mistress's dinner party, cleaned up the kitched and returned to my room - stripped and laying on my bed, awaiting my next instruction. My sister slave entered the room, asking me to go back down to dining room and and wait for MIstress there.

There I knelt waiting for a number of minutes when Mistress entered the room smiling with my cuffs in her hand, this was unusual as she was never interested in play so close to a party - I knew this would be different.

I was instructed to my feet and my hands were cuffed behind my back, my sister slave was instructed to take me to a point of arousal and call for Mistress. Mistress returned to me smiling at my condition.

A blindfold was placed on me and I was told to stand with my feet together I was slowly but surely wrapped in tape and from head to toe with my mouth held open in a ring gag. The tape was cut at my groin exposing my cock and balls and I was pushed back onto a table at the side of the dining room, my sister slave then fastened my head, waste and ankles.

The ladies began to arrive with their boys and girls and were all given a tour of the room including my displayed body and all were encouranged to play with my cock and balls. I was placed as entertainment for the guests and thats all that I would be.

Throughout the evening my cock was touched, stroked, slapped, squeezed & pinched; sucked by both male and female submissives and my mouth was filled with fingers, other body parts and the juices of other submissives.

It was the most humiliating but also the most arousing evening of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment