Monday, August 2, 2010

Confessions of a Slut Puppy - Alexith

Confessions of a Slut Puppy

Three days ago Mistress yet again shook me to my foundations when she suddenly informed me that i was no longer a boy, and that i was now to live life as a puppy for at least a week. This is the confession of my Mistress Zarita’s slut puppy.

Before my transformation, Mistress started by telling me the rules a puppy must live by.
1) When eating i can only eat and drink from a bowl on the floor
2) I can only eat or drink when i am filled with and fucking myself with a big mean butt plug, because all puppies need to be filled.
3) When alone I must crawl naked
4) Puppies ONLY get to sleep and rest on the floor

It felt almost too much to absorb when Mistress laid out my new reality.

With nervous knots in my stomach, my first day as Mistresses slut pup began, and Mistress was there to guide me through my first meal. She had me kneel, naked, staring down into the mashed food in the bowl in front of me. At Mistresses command i took the plug and gritted my teeth as it slid painfully and stretchingly inside me. Only when the plug filled me, and i had a slow steady fucking rhythm, was i permitted to lower myself down onto all fours and place my face into the bowl. My legs apart, my ass raised in the air, the slow steady ache of the stretching impaling cock making me shiver and groan I was ready for my puppy meal.

The thought of eating from a bowl humiliated me, but the looming reality was vastly more humbling. I whimpered and nosed half heartedly at my food. I was hungry, and I knew that the only way forward would be to be a good puppy and eat for Mistress, but it felt so sticky. So subhuman. I tried to delicately lift chunks of food into my mouth by prising them away from the main gloopy mess with my teeth. Mistresses voice became stern as she sensed my disgust, as the cold food pressed against my nose and my chin.

“Thirty Seconds puppy! Eat or go hungry”.. Mistresses voice made it clear she would tolerate no hesitation on my part.

Mistress wanted it of me. I was hungry. I had no choice. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and like a ravenous puppy i buried my face in the bowl. Eyes closed, i slurped and gulped my puppy chow. Food was in my hair, up my nose, it stung my eyes but still i gulped it down as Mistress counted down my meal time. Afterwards, staring down into the remainder of my meal i was panting and sticky. A lump of emotion rose to my throat as i realised my total disgrace.

Still dripping with food, still feeling the hard rubber cock stretch me Mistress had me uncage and edge. My shame, and the delicious note of triumph i heard in my Mistresses voice had me trembling at the edge in what felt like seconds. I was there. So close. I needed to let my shame explode from me as i knelt there sticky and dehumanised.

“That’s enough puppy. Put your little puppy cock back in the cage and get back to work”. Mistresses brisk voice made it clear that begging would be futile.

I cried as i iced my cock back to limpness and recaged myself for Mistress. As i went back to work it felt like i was pretending to be human. I ached with arousal all day inside my metal cage, and as i ached i remembered what i had done. What i had been.
That night i slept on the floor. As i groaned trying to find a comfortable position I found myself thinking of Mistress in Her comfortable bed. I imagined Her in restful sleep, on a soft mattress as my shoulder and hip ached and as i curled up in a ball to stay warm. I woke up tired and sore, but elated.

Today i felt a new level of acceptance of my puppyish state wash over me.

Mistress allowed me to uncage and edge for Her again, and to earn my reward i had to whimper. Whimper not just as a boy does, but as a puppy would. Real whimpering, straight from the deep overpowering need surging inside me. On my knees, my balls boiling, my whole body hot with the desire to cumm and cum all over the floor in front of me, Mistress had me beg like a puppy for my treat.

At first the embarrassment was too much and I begged as the boy i once was. “Please Mistress... please” I whispered, imploring Her.

Mistress voiced cut across my pleading sharply. “No puppy, beg properly for me”.

Something just snapped. A noise came from me that i didn’t even recognise as me... Quietly at first and then louder and louder i whimpered like a small lost puppy for my chance to cum. Nothing was left but a small needful puppy, drenched with desire, begging up at its owner for release; for mercy; for permission.

The dignity i try to maintain in my day to day life is a shattered illusion. This is who i am....

As i licked up my mess, still on all fours i began to vaguely remember that somewhere inside me i had a human name..... but Mistress has shown me, and it can’t be undone or taken back. i cant hide from Mistress or myself how much this affects me. I am my Mistresses bitch.

These are the confessions of a slut puppy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment