Monday, August 2, 2010

A night with Mistress - Ranic Bellic

I have a confession.

I want to be brought inside by a Lady. Told to strip out of my uniform.
I see her take my gun and then a blindfold goes over my head.
I strip naked and my wrist are cuffed behind my back.
I am then told that She has a present for me. I hear heavy foot steps walking toward me. I smell the scene of a male. She racks my gun, putting a bullet into the chamber and puts it to my head. I am told to open my mouth. I smell the musty smell of a cock in front of me. I am told to lick. I extend my tongue out and quick snap it back once it touches the cock. She then pushes the gun harder into my head and i start licking the tip of the cock. I then take it inside of my mouth and start sucking it. I hear Her and Him moaning, and the sounds of kissing. My own cock is now rock hard from the entire scene. Forced to suck cock at MY gunpoint. I feel the cock throb and suddenly, i feel my throat filled with cum. He pulls his cock out and starts cumming on my face. i feel the hot cum drip down my face. He grunts and finishes off on my face. I hear her laughing as my face is covered in his cum. I then am walked to a large dog bed on the floor and thrown down onto it. My ankles bound. Laying there, thinking about what is on my face, and what i just did. I now hear them in the other room. I hear them fucking. He is fucking her hard. The headboard is cracking against the back wall. I lay there while they fuck. Knowing i can not have what He is getting. that i am stuck here, with a cum covered face, unable to do anything about it. I lie there on the bed, covered in cum. Awaiting my further fate. What She wants to do with this cock sucking slut of Hers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment