Sunday, August 22, 2010

Vamerya Vallejo Fantasy Story



Damn it I am going to be late! Arggh what a day. * I pound my head on the steering wheel in frustration* Not like I was afraid of the dark being undead and all but it was an inconvenience having a flat tire. I make a quick call on my cell to let them know I am going to be late to the party. Ok remember yourself Vamerya no hitting the car or you'll get dents in this beauty. I had just bought a new Ford Mustang convertible recently and had them paint it in a metallic dark purple. Thinking about buying it unfortunately brought up a picture of the annoying stinky salesman who I had to fight not to bite on sheer principle. Sometimes humans can be real annoying but on the other flip of the coin they can be so useful and ... Mmm tasty. Head comes up hearing the incoming car. What luck a single man in the car. I put on my emergency light blinkers and get out of the car slowly. Making sure to flash a lot of thigh into the oncoming cars headlights.

He walks up steady and I can hear his heart beating strong but faster then it was. He stops when he sees me leaning against the car. How many times does a man see a woman in a tight mini skirt, thigh high boots and a strapped leather top that shows lots of naked skin. I see him stop nervously and take it all in. He notices the cars tire, but I see him stop and give me a full once over. I could see him fully before he did me. I definitely appreciated this mans nice big strong build. I heard him chuckle and say, nice night for BDSM isn't it? I burst out laughing. It sure is I say, tapping the crop against my boot. I knew he was fascinated with it because I could see his eyes follow it.

How can I help you, Maam? His voice was smooth deep velvet and I was gonna play with him! I don't care what mama said. It's fun playing with your food sometimes. Well now darlin I drawl out in a nice southern accent. I would appreciate some help with this flat tire. I say half in jest and half for real. I might break a nail! He just chuckles good naturedly and says we can't have that now can we? He walks over to the tire and he smells so fucking tasty I lick my lips and about that time my stomach growls loudly. He looks up at me and laughs. You didn't get to eat yet I see either. I say no not yet. I was looking forward to being fed by some young nubile men I said. He said why would you want young when mature men are so much better? Is that so I say? I watch his strong muscles flex as he changes that tire. He said yes Maam it definitely is so. You offering I say? He looks up and says, yes maam I am.

Well now how about that for a turn of events I think. I look at him and say crawl to me right now! His eyes widen and I see him come to me quickly. Magnificent I think as I look at this big rugged man at my feet. Take that shirt off! I watch him look me in the eyes as he takes it off slowly. showing off his body to best advantage. He looks fantastic but he knows it. I chuckle to myself. You'd think a man your age could have more muscles then you have now. I see him blink and look down at himself and stick his chest out a little more. Really? That's supposed to help I say? I jab at him with the crop. I slap his biceps with the crop, definetly could use some more bulk here and here as I smack the other bicep leaving a nice welt there too. Flex them for me, I say. I watch him slowly bring them up and flex his muscles. I watch them ripple in feminine fascination. His smug look of satisfaction gets to me and I tell him to stop flexing and put his hands behind his head and interlock his fingers. I'm quite disappointed in their size I say disdainfully. His mouth drops open. The size? I nod, the size. I walk over and lay a couple quick slap on each bicep. I watch the welts come up. What do you say to me for giving you instruction? He was a little slow so I laid another stronger slap to the back of each bicep. Thank you, Maam he says in a quieter less assured voice. Now ... take off your pants I say. I watch you stand up to take them off. You have a fabulous body and I admire it before watching you slide back down into a more submissive position. Good job I think you're beginning to learn.

I find myself hungry, I say as I look at you. The double meaning not having been lost on you either. Are you willing to feed me puny man? I raise an eyebrow. Yes, Maam I wouldn't mind feeding you at all. Good! I say as my fangs come out and I surge toward you in hunger. I see you rear back in surprise. I soothe his mind and say, I only want a couple sips. I let out a quick breath against your neck, my fingers stroke his strong lovely neck and I sniff it appreciatively. You know who and what I am you fangbanger, I saw your profile on the list they sent out for the party. You know my bite is orgasmic and you will lick every bit of cum off my boots I say as I sink my teeth into your neck. Taking slow drugging sips, enjoying your fear and the sweet tangy taste of your blood. I let your orgasm rise up from the rush of adrenalin and the pull of me holding you still as I take what I want from you. My hands wrap lovingly around your neck, holding your head so gently. Each sip brings up your pleasure, I build it up slowly and steadily. With each pull you can imagine my lips on your cock, I suck and swallow down more of your warm red blood, I moan it feels so good sliding down my throat. I see your body arch up as I orchestrate your orgasm, and I smile, knowing you will spill out just as I said you would. I hear you cry out as the white fluid splashes all over my lovely black leather boots. I ease out slowly and lick the wound closed. Letting you slowly sink down to the ground, you gasp for breath and we see a car coming from the house in the distance. I know its someone coming to check on us. You fall to my feet and I can hear you thanking me for your orgasm. I run my fingers thru your hair and tug it back a bit and look you in the eyes ... Now clean up my fucking boots!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment