Monday, August 2, 2010

Oral fixation - Miss Miles

I have an oral fixation. I enjoy having a gorgeous cock in my mouth, sliding my soft full lips and tongue over it…feeling it harden as I hold it there. In one respect it gives me a sense of control…giving my partner pleasure or not…while his tender skin is so dangerously close to my sharp teeth.

I used to really enjoy giving blowjobs in my “promiscuous” days. I considered it a good way to get to know a partner and his cock…feel it out, so to speak, and I felt pretty confident of my skill. Admittedly I’ve lost interest in this art of foreplay in recent years. My husband has noticed this naturally and commented the other day, “when we started dating you used to give me blow jobs all of the time, since we’ve married…nothing”. I smiled when he said this, an idea forming in my mind. My husband would not say he is a "submissive", but he knows I am Domme and the "boss" in the house, and we do play in the bedroom from time to time. Slowly I am brining him along.

“If you want a bj you're going to have to do what I say, you need to shower first and scrub your cock”. His cock isn’t really what I’d call ideal in either shape or size, and the fact he’s not circumcised doesn’t add to its appeal. He nearly fell over himself running to the shower, the promise of sex enough to propel him forward quickly. I gathered my things while he showered; the blindfold, the restraints, a feather duster and a wooden spoon.

He appeared naked, a towel around his waist, a big grin on his face. “Get on the bed and spread eagle” I told him…and he did...his mind still on the good things he thought were going to happen to him. I bound him tightly tugging on the restraints to be sure he couldn’t escape, and then placed the blindfold on his eyes. He smiled, but I could tell he was equal parts excited and nervous…confident in his trust of me, but not really sure what I had in mind.

“So you want a blowjob do you?” My hand lifted his flaccid tool and squeezed it none too gently as he lay helpless before me. “Yes I do” he responded to which I immediately whacked his thighs several times with the wooden spoon as his body jerked in shocked surprise. “That’s Miss Sandra to you boy…remember your manners”. “Yes Miss “he mumbled nervously.

I laughed to see him in this vulnerable position, the hard whacks from the spoon having left red marks on his thighs. You have to understand my husband is a macho Italian man, and former soldier. He would have been mortified if any of his friends knew I’d bound him to the bed and beat him with a spoon. It struck me as hilarious.

It didn’t take long before I put my mouth on his shaft that he hardened, that familiar feeling of once flaccid flesh growing and stiffening as I worked on it. If that wasn’t enough to let me know how excited he was, his heavy breathing, moans and struggles against the restraints would have confirmed it. “Can I touch you” he begged. I laughed and shook my head, forgetting for a moment he was blindfolded.

I continued to tease and stroke his cock and balls with my mouth and hand…bringing him very close. “Don’t you dare cum unless I tell you may” I said to him. He nodded “yes Miss” then begged “please may I cum?” I immediately removed my mouth and waited. He moaned…”please”. I laughed and swatted him with the spoon then tickled him with the feather duster paying special attention to his cock and balls.

I repeated this several times….bringing him to edge with my mouth and hands. He pleaded with me, each time his voice getting higher and more desperate…finally I smiled…pulled away…grabbed my camera…took a photo. I smiled down at my tough macho guy.

I laughed “I’ll show this to your buddies one day…maybe…if you’re not a good boy. I hope you enjoyed your BJ.” I left him there...tied to the bed, his cock still erect…his voice pleading.

MM

0 comments:

Post a Comment