Monday, August 9, 2010

Jerbo Toxx 2 - Confessions - Listening

Listening

There I sat, listening. Tied to the chair, and sitting in a bare room. Not a stitch on, waiting for my Mistress to come into the room.

Waiting to hear a sound, any sound The click, click of a heal. Or, the slap, slap, slap of her whip as it hit against her thigh. Listening for her breathing, her smirk, or any word that would betray her presence. Even the smacking of her lips as she chewed her gum as she normally did.

But not a sound.....

I knew she was toying with me. She always did. She loved to tease and get me to the edge, loving to see me squirm for release. My mind began to race...thinking of what she had planned for me.

My erection grew in anticipation, but being tied I could not afford to gain my own release. But my mind raced on, Listening, waiting, and my cock continued to throb with want and desire for her to return. Listening, straining my ears to hear a pin drop. Still my mind raced on, thinking of all the things she would do to me once she arrived.

How long I was there I did not know, but as my mind raced I approached the edge...teetering, and tottering, my cock throbbing. But so close and no more. I could feel her on me, her caress, her touch, her teasing every inch of my flesh as she always did. And all this while I continued to listen.

Then, just as I approached the edge for what he thought was the 100th time, I heard a sound....was that footsteps? My body tensed.....my mind exploded.....and so did I....pushed over the edge, by my wants and desires. My moans escaping as the door opened.

"Sorry pet.", she said. "I had to step out for a bit and talk to a friend. Now where were we?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment