Saturday, August 4, 2012

Over Time And The Rich by Anonymous


The night was full of rain, pounding down hard like the sky was having sex with mother earth.
 I was relaxing on the couch watching a documentary on the discovery channel when the phone rang.

 We have a call for you out at the lake was what she said as I slowly put myself back into work mode.
 I yawned and reached for the sky and said, put in on my screen and I'll head out.

 I stopped for a timmy's, gassed up and headed west. I saw I was heading for the ritzy part of cottage country.
 After the 1.2 hour drive I arrived at their driveway which was cut throug the trees and was 1/4 mile long. When I came out of the bush I saw 3 building's. The huge mansion of a home, a servants cottage or kids play home which was still 5000 square feet, and a 4 car garage with  apartment above.

I parked, got out, grabed a few instruments and walked up to the front door. I noticed the beach front area with private dock and a few boats. I also noticed a olympic sized swimming pool to the side.

Ringing the bell caused a woman in her 60's to appear. We chit chatted for a few minutes while I interogated her on the problem she was having. She had been playing cards with two other ladies. She introduced me to her friends and we procedded into the basement. I could hear her friends giggling upstairs. Sse left me alone to analize the situation. after 15 minutes in the hot basement I found the problem and took a few pictures and went up stairs to show her. She was sitting at the table playing a card game with money, lots of money.

I explained what I had found and showed her the pictures and video. Her friend Bev giggled and said She could pind better used for my video camera. I smiled at her and noticed she was a younger lady, maybe in her 50's yet very gorgeous and elegantly dressed. She look very rich. She was teasing me as our talk began to get all about innuendos about sex. Bev mentioned I looked very familar to her so we discussed our histories. She said I'm sure we have met and I said yes you look familiar also. the other lady said, why don't we just go into a bedroom, and we all laughed uncomfortably. I could feel the room heating up, this hot sexy woman wanted my bones. Hey, eveyone has had the serviceman fantasy come to your house.

So here I was, all sweaty, standing beside three beautiful rich ladies who were trying to line me up with their younger friend Bev. The home owner said, the rain has quit, why don't we all go for a swim in the pool?   OMG what am I getting myself into. She procedded to mention that all their husbands are in mexico for a week working on a project. Bev couldn't take her eyes off of me. I looked down at my watch, looked up at the three smiling faces and said, what the hell!  after a round of cheers we all got handed a huge towel and we walked to pool side.

They started to take their clothes off. I was a little embarrassed and mentioned bathing suits?, they laughed and said nothing we haven't seen before boy. I took in a deep breath and starting stripping off.  The Ladies were fast and all screamed and jumped into the water asI stood there slowly removing my underwear. the stood in the pool and glared at me and cheered when they came off. I smiles and jumped in. wow it was cold and was worring about shrinkage, when bev mosied up to me and in one swift motion grabed my pecker. She laughed and told the other's look what I caught. Bev then mentioned, did you know in this home we practice female domination? I formed a complete statement but what came out of my mouth was, "yes Miss Bev" Yahoo the other ladies cheered as Bev started pulling me around by my pecker, cheering.............

to be continued.


0 comments:

Post a Comment