Saturday, August 4, 2012

Confession II by Valser


The story that I will tell you is the sequel of what I told in my last confession so it’s a true story and dated back  in the summer of 2007 .
As somebody of you might remember , I had met and gotten knowing  a Mistress on an italian  Femdom internet site , a wonderful Woman who I discovered to be American  after we started  talking on the phone , and furthermore  you can probably remember I spent some funny and crazy days in north Italy  since she had  invited me to join her  there .
Well , what can I say ? The more I get to know americans the more an assumption gets clear on my mind :
Being American = Being Crazy
That’s why the title of my story is :      CRAZY NIGHT OF VACATION
About 10 days had passed since I went back in my city after having  been on vacation with Diana ;  and after she decided to bring forward her vacation in Rome and asked me to some with me as far as Rome ( where some friends were waiting for her) so that we could spend  some hours more together along the back way .
So after this short period , one evening   I was with a friend of mine Michele  ( may God fogive him , he dresses like a Pimp but he’s a very good guy ) we decided  to go to disco and have some fun  , but while we were in the car heading out for the disco  ( he was driving and  I was on the his side ) at 1 a.m.  I suddenly  got a phone call ……
So he said …..” yo man , telephone’s ringin’ “
Me : “ ya i know  let’s see  …. Unknown number , who the hell can it be ?”
Him : “ don’t know prolly someone who you owe some bucks to……..eheheheheheheh “ ( foolish and stupid laughin of him  ) you should listen to his laughing ( really hilarious)…  it's a goat laughing
Now you imagine the scene
 I answered  ….. “ hello ? …………hello ?” but  on the other side of the phone nobody was talking  …..IT WAS INSTEAD AN INHUMAN AND SCARY  SCREAMS AND SHOUTS …..IT WAS A MALE VOICE !! ……. SHOUTS OF PAIN , DISPERATION AND  HOPELESSNESS WHIMPERS…….. “ AHHHHHH…AHHHHHHHH UUUAAAAHHHHHH “   at the same time  I could clearly distinguish whip shots  ….and I could also distinguish an Italian female voice sayin “ you little prick !! how many times I told you to not to do that ?? uhh?? This time I’m gonna make you pay  “other whip shots and other inhuman screams followed ……..
I remember I was like “ omg  what the fuck ?? “  and I remember that  during those seconds I have been thinking  “ Somebody must have discovered my BDSM passion and they’re fucking with me , there is not other explanation left   “ “ holy shit “  …… “ fuck, this can’t be happening for real”  and  at the same time meanwhile my  pimp friend  was still driving the car , he started looking at me , stared at me suspiciously  and few seconds later I was hearing  his ridiculous goat laughing again “ eheheheheh , yo pal ,what’s goin on there ?? “ “ come on tell me , what kind of strange and weird stuff are you into uhh ?? eheheheh“
“ mind your business  man , watch the street or you’re gonna  kill us both  “  so I went on asking  “ who is it ? “   suddenly and finally all was clear , a second female laughing  voice  said to me ” did you hear  , grandson ? “ ( she used to call me grandson  all the time , she loved it ) “ scary isn’t it ?  so I said “ Hello Diana  so  it was  you , I should imagine it was you behind it  , you’re crazy  ! “  yes  it’s me silly “ she said laughing  “  I am here in Napoli at Angela’s house  (Angela was her friend from Napoli , she was a Mistress too and one of the members of Diana’s site . Once I had a quarrel  with her through the forum discussion , because of divergent point od views about Femdom ) .
“ so boy , are you going to come to me ? “ “well , of course Diana   “ Meanwhile my pimpy friend  was still wondering what was goin’ on  seeing how Angela was still whipping her sub  ,and  I was forced to tell him there was a party and that was the only and simple reason why he was hearing all that noisy rumble .
“ ok boy so see you tomorrow in Napoli , catch you later byeeee “
“ bye Diana , I can’t wait to see you “
Hell I was so glad to meet her again , but I wasn’t glad at all to go to Napoli
I wanna tell you something about Napoli
Napoli Is the city where the traffic light is just considered an object to get the streets more beautiful and attractive ( never mind if it’s red yellow or green ,  you  just go  straight across  anyway)
It’s the city  where if you’re going to park your car somewhere , when you comeback you will  probably find two of them  (yours one , and another one for gift)
In other words  you image New York City  and delete all the Areas and its skyscrapers  , just save the Bronx  and you get Napoli .
The day after I went there but unfortunally  because of unexpected events I was late so while I was on the highway I phoned Her  , she answered “ where the fuck are you boy ?  you should have been here 45 minutes ago “  I tried to apologize but she was not giving me the time to reply and said “ shut up ! you know what ? I don’t wanna see you anymore , I don’t give a hell if you’re almost here,  go back home!  “
I went on with apologizes and she finally got herself calm so she said  “ Ok , but we are at Angela’s friend house  now ,  come here “ , she gave me the name of the street and  I arrived there  , but while I was goin there  somebody was about to destroy my car because I tried to go straight when the traffic light was green on my side  and red on his side  , I braked and stopped immediately my car and  he just looked at  me in the face with a very rude expression . “ what a fantastic Day waits for me “ I thought .
Few minutes later I was there looking for the right  apartment , they were on the first floor because  I could distinguish three Women voices , and one of those ones was the Diana’s voice, they were talking about me and laughing   of  my being late . I was embarrassed  and  didn’t want to go upstairs , the third one was not into kinky world She was vanilla , so I phoned Diana again  and after few minutes She and Angela came downstairs .  Diana came towards me with a 32teeth smile as if she had  totally forgotten  the fact that She was so mad at me few minutes earlier  “ hiiiiiiiiiiii grandson , you did it  , this is Angela “  Angela  was very different ,  she was more serious and she had a cold gaze that made me feel agitated  “ so here you are , I finally meet the braggart forum writer “  and I replied “ oh no Miss , it was only democratic dialectic “ .
She answered  it was pretty obvious that  I was missing something.
Anyway  Angela went on a separate way cause she had other things to do . Instead I took Diana in a nice restaurant  where we had a nice dinner with fresh fish of every kind .  While we were  eatin on the terrace , screams and shouts were coming from the streets  , the usual unlawful act . “ Napoli I thought …..”  It can be dangerous  especially for foreigners .
Diana was always smiling and laughing and she  seemed to have a lack of the  danger  sense  about this city , that’s why I was feeling a duty  of protection towards Her .
I want to tell you some scenes that happened   , for example that time we went to a mall in the area , suddenly she saw an animal store…..  “  come with me “ she said ….. I followed Her , well that crazy woman went there to buy a dog collar  “ tell me Ma’am , can I be of any assistance ? “  said the store keeper ……and Diana said “ yes of course , I need a collar for dogs “  “ what race ? “  he replied ……..  Diana looked at me and said “ uuhmmm a Neapolitan mastiff “ the store keeper looked at me and  I immediately   noded and  replied " oh yes it's a neapolitan mastiff , a nice one yea "  Well  She bought the collar for me ….. I was feeling a mix of sensations of embarrassment , excitement , and she got me horny I must confess .
So we got in my car and left the place , but while I was concentrated on driving my car , Diana suddenly had the brilliant idea of astonishing  me and  she literally sprang  up on me  twirling the chain collar around my neck strongly … I was like…… suffocating … “ what the hell Diana ? ……please stop I’m driving  “ ……” be cool I have to measure your neck “ she said laughing  …..
Some other guys saw all the scene  while they were in another car and they were staring at us with a surprised face expression , Diana saw them  and said  “ what the fuck are you looking at jerkeys ? “ I decided to jet away immediately from there before the situation could  precipitate .
I have been driving  for some miles before I realized that I didn’t have a clue of whereabouts I could  be ;  the streets were desolate , empty and dark  , and  I got lost ….. so I came alongside the quay to have few seconds of resting  while Diana was laughing like a crazy woman   “ perfect “ I thought  ….” What the hell more  is  it gonna happen now ? “ I shouldn’t have said that ….. after 2 seconds a police car rushes like a rocket in front of my car ….  A kind of Big Boss Man  ( the wrestler ) got out the police car getting close to me … so I said smiling " Good Evening Officer  is everything all right  ? " and he said  “  no it's not , what you’re doing here ? “  and I said rolling my eyes  “ what I’m doing’ here ? nothing …I’m resting “ and he said “ oh so  here you’re resting uh !!? “   and I said  “ YES ! Sir exactly here I’m resting !!  Why ? is it forbidden ? there is any law which prevents you to stop your car and have a rest ?? “  I was getting nervous ….so he said “ well I don’t know son ….. but you gotta tell me something , and you’re gonna tell me what you were doing right  here  “  so I was like  “ ohhh you want me to tell you something uh? “  and he was like “ oh yes you tell it “ and I “ ok you want me to tell you something ,  I tell you something  ,  Go Fuck your mutha  , why don’t you bust the real criminals instead of bothering  nice people ? “  …………………………uhmmmmmmmmmmm    ok forget the last line , I invented it , to be honest  I didn’t really    say that  but it was exactly what I had on my mind  , ( just wanted to seem a tough and cool guy  ) …to be true I simply explained that I got lost and after all  he was kind to indicate me the right way .
The night was almost  passed  , we arrived at Angela’s home , she came opening her house door and blamed us for being so late …. But it was right the breakfast time , and guess who had to prepare coffee , milk , biscuits , marmalade and all the rest …… I was excited to do that and serving them the breakfast  and being under the table  after having done it .
So ,after that  ,  Diana took me in another room , she put cuffs around my wrists  and tied me up on the bed …… she gave me a powerful slap right in the face “ this is for the late arriving of yesterday sub !!  “ it was painful ……really ….. soon after that she smiled and took my pants off , she took some scissors and cut my underwear  ……. “ what a nice and beautiful  cock you have my boy   “ she said kindly …… she sounded  really sweet with her  American accent talking in Italian, really sweet and funny . I was a little scared because she took a whip and a cane ….. “ Choose ! “ she said …..  so I said “ if I have to …….whip “ ….. what a fool I am , she took the cane  , God it was so painful on my leg  , but it was exciting too , and I felt so submitted in that moment “ she used to  put everything in her way of being dominant ….physical aspect  and psychological aspect , it was   a fatal and lethal  cocktail of emotions .
There is still so much to tell , but I do not have time left to go on writing , I met Diana over and over again in Time , she has been so much for me .
After some days  , one evening , I was home , so I connected internet and I accessed the Diana’s femdom site ….i was reading forums but suddenly a message got  in my mail and it was saying “ what a strange kind  intimacy we have had  , don’t you think so ? I already  know you , but I don’t know you at all ! “ it was coming from Athena , The Angela’s nickname  ….. but this is another story that I will tell you the next time if you would like to listen to it . End .

0 comments:

Post a Comment