Saturday, August 11, 2012

Balloon Basket Ride by Anonymous


Balloon basket ride  by anon

One day Lady Na sent a message about an upcoming balloon ride, and told that it was urgent to fix one of butane gas burners in the balloon basket in order to get the balloon to lift. Lady Na was looking for someone who could fix the burner and get it to work properly, and she told the butane gas burner was needed to get enough lift force and warm air to fill the balloon. I said I could probably help her with that, and she was happy to hear what.
She setup a meeting, and came by car with a trailer, and I was already on the spot as she arrived with a car and a trailer.
On the trailer, the balloon basket was securely anchored.
 She told me that the malfunction probably was due to something along the piping inside the basket, and she ordered me to take a look.
I did as told and climbed into it, and knelt on a very soft wool rug.
“Miss, why do you have such a high quality rug in this basket?”
“I thought you need it comfortable in there, don’t worry, continue with your work.”
I started off by checking the gas pipes and for possible shut valves.
“How the is inspection going?” she asked
“It goes fine Miss, but I can not find out what could be the error. Are you sure the gas tanks are filled?”
“Yes, they are filled, and the basked is filled with the right stuff. Do is it light enough there?”, she responded
“It is a bit dark, but I see good enough Miss”, I answered her.
Suddenly the light condition changed, and I looked up. Above me I saw a rigid baggage cargo net cover now the basket top.
“Gotcha....... my precious”, she said with an excited voice
“Please let me out Miss”, I responded
She shook her head, and smiled as she looked down the into the basket, and I looking up.
“Do you think I drove all this way to let you out?  I want to have some fun with you”, she quickly responded.
She continued “Now,.... will give me your phone, we don't want you to mess this up by calling any one, right?”,
“But Miss, I have much things to do.”, I responded
“Yes you have, and that is at my place. I already checked your calendar, and you are just fine”,
She continued “Now, hand me the phone, I will exchange it with some hand-cuffs boy.”,and she smiled sarcastically down at me, and held some cuffs in her hand, just above the baggage net.
I lifted my phone to her, and she dropped the cuffs onto the furred rug carpet.
“Now cuff your ankles, like a good boy“|.
 I did as told, and did not think of it so much.
“Good boy, and now the wrists behind your back”, and she dropped another set of handcuffs through the baggage net.
I  hesitated a little, but did as told, knelt on the rug and let the hand-cuffs close around my wrists.
“Good boy”, she said with a big you in her voice.
Suddenly she pushed me forward from my kneel pose, and I fell onto my chest on the rug. I saw her climb onto the baggage net, and  slide down it into the basked.
Miss Na was now standing in my back and I was her little pray, caught right there under stuck under  the baggage net, no where to hide and no where to run. I struggled and squirmed, and saw her holding a hemp rope She sat down on my back, working on my ankles, and then on my wrists, and then on the ankles again, and then she hoisted them together for a hogtie. She pulled the rope even more, and the closer the hogtie became.
“Ahh... it hurts Miss”, I hissed out as I felt the cuffs dig into my skin.
“You are such a little piglet, for god sake lay still and don't you use that tone with me.”
“Yes, Miss” I said and let the cheek lower into the furred rug.
“I don’t want those handcuffs to close harder on you, understood?”, she pulled out a handcuff hey and used the pin to double lock the cuffs.
“Now, what is this all about you maybe wounder. Well, I will teach you how to behave and about domestic service.”, she said
“Domestic Service Miss?”, I answered
“It good for you to get some initial domestic service training, and you will gain that in my basement. That is were you will be held for the coming days”, she responded quickly.
“Miss, I don't have time for this”, I murmured
“Well, I don’t have time to argue either. Good things does not come easy. From now on you will do as told, understood?”, she said with a bit of anger.
She pulled out a harness gag from a bag around her waist, and secured it over my head.
I tried to resist the gag, but she shoveled it right into my mouth and pulled it tight.
Then she attached a small tube to the ball and started to inflate it. I felt how the ball expanded and finally filled out every single air gap in my mouth.
“That will keep you silent, for now.”
She climbed off the basket, and left me hogtied.
“Now is this not a happy day for everyone involved” she said as she observed me for a while.
I looked back at her with big eyes.
“See you in a bit, slave”, she murmured
I heard her jump off the trailer, a car door shut close, an engine start, and the trailer slowly starting to move.

0 comments:

Post a Comment