Saturday, August 4, 2012

A Trip, A Whip, And A Kiss by Monty


A trip, a whip & a kiss

---Part one, The Trip.---

It would have been the same as any other Thursday, I would have finished work, driven home, logged onto second life and spent most of the night at the dominion.
It would have, but this was not an ordinary Thursday, This was the day that I would take a train, spend several aggravating hours on said train, until I would meet her.

For months I had been serving her to the best of my abilities, we had talked of course, spent time on cam, but this, this Thursday would be the first day I would meet her in the flesh.
The only instructions I had been given were to make sure I had a paddle with me, that and myself in high spirits. High spirits would have been an understatement, I was giddy as a child, my perverted mind had made up so many scenarios, most of them of course, ending with my release.

I knew that my mind was playing tricks on me, I knew very well that most likely none of my male imagined fantasies would come to pass, this was about her, I knew that, but I could not help my mind from running wild or my body from having a physical reaction to it.

The ticket had been purchased earlier, one of those electronic ones, no papers required, nifty little things. Nobody knew where I was going, heck I hardly knew myself, other than the name of a train station I had never heard of before. I had not told anyone that I was in fact going anywhere, I expected that I could be missing for a weekend without anyone really wondering.
As I made my way towards the train specified I felt my heart rate increasing, I was nervous, excited, aroused, I was that and so much more. I had anticipated the trip and now as the day had come, it was almost frightening.

As I boarded the train I begun searching out my seat, I sat down, placed my backpack on the seat next to me and tried to relax, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, held it for just a moment.

"Excuse me"  I flinched and opened my eyes, a tall woman, Probably a few years older than me stood there, she pointed to my bag. "Thats my seat" She continued. For a moment I was about to tell her to sit opposite to me, as both seats were open. but, I thought better of it Thinking my Mistress would not have approved of such a treatment of a lady.

I stood up, opened my mouth as if to say something, but no words came, rather I took my bag, removed it from the seat and slid it in under the table instead. "I'm sorry Miss" I finally blurted out as I sat back down. I had not realized until then, but the woman was quite beautiful. A stunning tall blond, cold azure eyes clashing with her red lips. the curves of her body poorly hidden under the thin spotted summer dress she wore.
I found myself staring, and I didn't realize just how obvious it was before she coughed lightly, sat down and smiled at me. I blushed immensely, "I.. I'm sorry Miss" I said feeling repetitive as it were the only word I had been able to say to her so far.

The seats opposite of us were never taken, I had expected that she might move once she realized, but, she did not, I felt as if she was somehow enjoying the fact that I squirmed and struggled not to bluntly stare at her. If I had any idea how right I had been, if I had any idea how well planned this had been, I would probably have gotten off that train the moment I saw her.

The train set off from the station and began speeding through the country, I found myself relaxing for a moment, leaning my head against the window my mind drifted again, my body still tense, still waiting in anticipation for that moment when I would be at her feet. Just as I was relaxing again, as if the woman knew, as if she had sensed my bodies stress fading she leaned over towards me, a whisper in my ear.

"I think your Mistress will be happy with you slut" she leaned back eyes hard on me and a slightly crooked smile on her face.

I gasped, my head flew from the window to face her, almost colliding with hers as I stared at her in utter disbelief. my Jaw dropped and I wanted to say something, anything, but what were I to say, she obviously knew a lot more than I had ever expected she was definitely not a random woman happening to be on the train.
"I.. I Don't...."  I shook my head as nothing audible came from my lips.

She sat there, perfectly still, my body at once tense again, worried, concerned about what was happening, this it would seem was the purpose of her being there, Keeping me on edge, keeping me nervous and ready. she smiled "cat got your toung boy? I said your Mistress will be happy with you"
I instantly knew that stuttering and failing to talk again was not an option, I took a breath, forced myself to calm down and spoke "I hope so.. Miss.. " I replied in a low tone of voice not sure what she wanted with me.

She kept smiling, didn't say anything more, nor did I, but as it were, she didn't need to, the simple fact that I knew that her being there was no fluke, the simple fact that I had understood that I was already involved in something that I could hardly back out of, was enough to keep me on edge the remainder of the trip, my eyes slid to the woman from time to time, as if to make sure she was still there. My body reacting to her as it kept a constant state of arousal through the trip until finally, after what seemed like an eternity the train pulled into the station that had been designated as my destination.

I was not surprised when the woman stood up with me, she smiled again and spoke. "come with me"
she said in a soft tone of voice, yet I knew that it was not en offer nor a request, she was telling me, commanding me. I was compelled to obey, not for the fact that she was someone I had readily given myself to, but simply for the fact that I knew she must have been sent by her, That was the only way she would have known, right?

I took my backpack and followed the woman off the train, she lead me through the station, a foreign place to me that she seemed to know well enough. She took me to a parking lot behind the station, lead me to a silver car, it would turn out, the insides of that car would be the last thing I would see for some time.
She unlocked the car and gestured for me to get in, in the backseat however, I did not ask her why, nor did I protest, I placed my pack on the seat next to me and sat down, buckled up and waited.
She in the meantime was still standing outside of the car, as I buckled up she nodded and moved to the trunk, a moment spent there before she returned holding what appeared to be a ski mask. As she dropped it to my lap I realized it was not the only thing she held, under the mask was a ball gag. I looked at her with pleading eyes.

 "I will be quiet, please Miss..." my voice cracked slightly as I pleaded my case, she just smiled again, that same slightly crooked, almost sadistic smile and shook her head "yes, yes you will" she agreed as dhe slapped the back of my head and placed the ball in my mouth, pulled the strap tight around my neck and secured it. "If you even try to remove it boy, I will make sure you will regret it, understand?!" her voice now more threatening, almost a hiss, I looked at her a muffled sound came from my gaged mouth as I nodded my agreement. moments later the ski mask was over my face, though the lady had been kind enough to turn it backwards thus leaving me blinded for the ride. I would have no idea where I were, or how to get from where ever IT was. A caress of my chin through the mask turned quickly into a slap and I groaned through the gag and mask. "now be a good boy and stay quiet until told otherwise." Were the last words I heard before the slamming of car doors and the engine starting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment