Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Confesssion - Loth

A week in the life of....

Monday

my sweet Miss,

Thank you for the long time we were able to spend time together today, I loved just sitting at your feet again and belonging to you. I also really loved our play and hearing you say I did such a good job, thank you for that my Miss.
Love you much and I hope you have a real nice eve and a good night.

Hugs and kisses,
Loth


Tuesday

Sweet Miss,

Love you! and love it that even if we're both tired we can still be ourselves and just be...tired and sleepy :)
Love our chats, in text or voice, but I always do love to hear your voice Miss.
Sleep well tonight my Miss.

Kisses,
Loth

Wednesday

sweet Miss,

One more thing thats in my head that I wanted to tell you after reading fetlife and the post about long lasting relationships in SL.
There really is no doubt in my mind that I belong to you and only you, my Miss. Time seems to fly by and I cant think of any other way than spending a long long time together with you. I love you much my Miss, I feel so much trust and care, I have never found with anyone in sl before. Thank you for being my Miss.

Kiss,
Loth


Thursday

Sweet Miss,

Today I appreciated very much our talk, about your concerns. I appreciate that you told me what was on your mind and that you explained it clearly what made you feel the way you felt. I understood it better after you explained it Miss.
I do want your Dominance in my rl too Miss, I really do, but sometimes its hard, specially cause you're not right here with me and its pretty easy to get lazy and chaotic again, and since thats pretty much my nature...but Miss, I try hard and with your guidance be it sweet and patient or sometimes strict, it will work, not over night, but it will go better each day Miss.

Love you,
Loth


Friday

Sweet Miss!

Today I realized again big time that I appreciate so much the way I can talk to you and the fact that when I come online (yahoo or SL) after a day away from home, I really look forward to seeing you and talking to you again. I realized it so much cause I never saw you online today, I was late and you were out already. I missed you so much.


Kisses!
Loth


Saturday


love you sweet Miss, but far too much beers to type at all. what I can say is, I love you and I love how we can have fun together and laugh. Gonna try and sleep now...
kiss,
Loth


Sunday

Sweet Miss,

I loved how happy you sounded today when I logged back in much later than I expected myself. That was a really nice welcome my sweet Miss. Loved how we spend some time together and how I virtually snuggled against you. I do like to emote those things my Miss thinking of how that would feel :))

Have a nice eve my Miss and a good night.
Ill hopefully see you tomorrow.

Kiss,
Loth

0 comments:

Post a Comment