Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Confession - Phantom

My Holiday Confession

I was staying in a town called Fresno in California , I was told this town had one of the highest mugging rates in the US so sensibly the touring group I was with decided to stay in our hotel. My confession started with after dinner drinks. I was sitting with a few Ladies and another guy, I don’t know how the subject came up but one of the Ladies mentioned her feet were aching and asked the other guy if he knew how to do reflexology, luckily for me he said he had no idea.

I quickly volunteered to give it a go although I’ve had little experience , and was lucky enough to have Her foot in my hands and proceeded to massage it and caress it which she seemed to enjoy and I certainly did , the rest of the group found it very interesting too, as this was all happening in a public bar! I gleefully moved on to the next foot and although I was finding this all very erotic , I was also feeling quite embarrassed.

She later asked me if Id found it arousing but I lied and said not really 

Phantom

0 comments:

Post a Comment