Thursday, October 21, 2010

Confession - Calim

It is a place I stumbled into out of curiousity, the sight of well dressed women mixed with their intoxicating and erotic scent had me lured through the gates. It was here where I sat down quitely and felt at peace. My eyes and mind wandered though the beautiful landscape to inhale this world of beauty, erotic art and finesse. A world brought to life by the divine feminine mind of creation.

It is a place where creation does not stop but continues to develop. It is here where I have grown and continue to do so. Like a bonzai tree I am being groomed to grow the way I should.

It is a place where not brute or strength rule but intelligence, finesse and seduction. It is here where I found my place at Her feet and lost my sanity to Her beauty. My heart beats as She breathes and it stops when She speaks. It is here where I learned to edge and ache for Her in a way I never have for a woman. It is She I want to suffer for and carry Her burden and It is here where I learned to appreciate it.

It is a place to where I come to daily now, to meet gracious beautiful Ladies in and out to admire Them and learn from them . It is here where I meet with like minded people to share, laugh and care.

It is this place I start to call a second home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment