Thursday, August 19, 2010

This Boy that is now Mine - Anonymous

A dark red glossy nail tip flicks over a hard nipple, red and swollen from being clamped and pulled, a gasp. Soft full lips brush over his ear, tongue gently tasting the skin on his neck. He shivers deliciously, moans coming from deep in his chest.

This boy that is not Mine

Sliding my top up and off, then leaning in, pressing belly and breasts hard to him, skin sticking to sweat coated skin, the sound of a shaky breath sucking in quickly, a shudder. His reddened bottom, hot to the touch, as I press close to him.

This boy that could be Mine

My fingers reach above us, languidly following the strands of silk rope knots, binding, biting deeper than flesh. Touching the blindfold, the smooth leather, discouraging distraction from the suspension, the exposure. I whisper his name, and feel the shiver sink inside him

This boy that should be Mine

Listening to his gasps, whispers, moans after riding the edge for some time now. Body vibrating, nerves raw, every shift of my body brings pleas. Some for release, for more, for anything I may want to give him, which I answer with a soft laugh.

This boy that will be Mine

Sliding arms around him, I hold him, the sensation of skin against skin making him cry out, voice choking, thick with need. My fingers moving to touch his cock, hold it, a strangled cry, hips jerking in response. I slide the cool sheath over him, sliding him into it firmly, fingers deftly closing the device. A hoarse moan, and nodding of his head his acknowledgement of the act of yielding to my control. The lock gently clicks, lips pressing to his cheek, tasting tears.

This boy that is now Mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment