Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Puppet - Lethal

For days which turned to weeks which was now turning to months it kept going on and on. In reality, in my mind, for 30+ years it has been going on and on.
One day it would be a large plug up my ass as i did my RL Tasks, the next day it would be using her name in a convo with three different people and the following day it would be taking an increased beating from her while she impatiently waited for the delivery guy to show up. The more time he took the more severe my beating got.
And it was not just the tortures or the tasks. Day by day my attachment to her grew as well. I felt love and need. I was mortified. You cant love your owner can You? And needy slaves are surely the worst kind yes? I very hesitantly brought it to her attention and asked her about it. Trying to phrase my words to not appear that i was being needy or worse...in Love. Mistress let out one of her trademark laughs and told me of course i was supposed to be needy. She expected it. And She expected to be loved. She told me, eventually on her time, how it is part of the total submission that she wants. She reminded me often that this was real and not a fantasy. She even reminded me that we were both 'considering' each other. I grew more dazed by the day. I threw up the occasional RL defense and was always very quickly shot down. Mistress rules me like a Lady who holds all the cards, knows it, embraces it, and thoroughly enjoys it. There was a time when i could say i love it or like it and it may have mattered but she took that enjoyment from me and kept it for herself as well. She did so by ending the consideration and making me fully hers. My tag reflects exactly what i have become and sink deeper into being every day. i am Mistress Destiny's puppet. She controls the strings of my RL and SL life. It has happened and it grows by the day and i am powerless to resist. Not that i would ever want to. Everyone has their own level of control they seek to gain or give up when it comes to BDSM. And there is almost always a mirror for that person. A guy that just wants to occasionally play a little can find a Gal who is looking for the same. A Lady who just wants to occasionally dominate behind closed doors can undoubtedly find her a mate who desires the same. And, even a guy who wants to fully give it up and dive into unrestricted slavery can find his mirror...even after 30+ years of looking. Mistress Destiny has come into my life like a summer squall line dancing across the Texas plains. Lightening, Thunder, the occasionall twister, and the magnificent power that can not even be described. Its beauty to the eyes, power to the soul, and if it grabs you...your life will never be the same. And the perfect storm it has been. Thank you all for listening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment