Sunday, August 22, 2010

Desire

Desire
I don't know when it happened. Was it a word, a look, a touch, a gesture that made me wish she was the Mistress I longed for.

I have spent a while looking for her, but not knowing her. I meet her by chance sitting there on the lawn. She happened to notice me, and commented me in my attire I was wearing that day.

We continued to talk and soon we were asking to friend each other, at the same time.
I had been talking to other Domme, and had two or three that showed an interest in me. But she actually showed only a curiosity. But we talked. We talked, until there was no one else around us in the courtyard. Then sadly, I had to go.

I looked again for her the next time I showed back up at Dominion, but did not see her. I was afraid to IM her because of the normal rules, not knowing if I had permission to since she was a friend and all. Then a short time later, her IM popped up. “Hey  How are you?” she said. And then we talked again. Again, it was conversation to make my heart sing.

I began to think about her all the time, wanting to get to know her more. But she is a very serious Lady, and after our talks drifted to the possibility that I was interested in being her boy, she said that she was not just a one boy Domme, and how I felt about it. I let her know that I had no feelings about it because I know a Domme knows what is right for her. But it did not bother me in the least if I could be near her.

We talked some more, and after a time it began to seem certain she would want to consider me. And just the other day, she said she was very, very interested in me! But I would still have to wait. She wanted to make absolutely sure and said we should wait a little bit longer.

But, I don’t care! Anything to have the chance to be with her is all I desire. I will wait, I will let her know all there is of me. I will listen, to all she will tell me of herself and her house. And I will desire, to be hers if she will let me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment