Monday, August 2, 2010

After the Party - Sylver

Well I was asked to write the continuation of that night...the one with the play party. As I've already told you the night was rather long drawn out tease session of watching others exploring those interesting, delightful torments. So the ride home was not one with out it's conversations. Talking about the whip, the flogging, the play in general. We touched on verious aspects of what had happened. So as to keep it fresh in my mind and to give her idea's I'm sure.

We made it back to the house and I carried the things in. The black bag was placed in the play room..a place i've only seen to this point. Most of my time here was serving drinks, doing chores, cleaning outside, and kneeling. The most play was sensual and learning the day events how to wake Mistress and having to leave the door open when using the bath room. Trying to be open about everything while am there. It took some time getting used to alot of this. But over the weeks i've adjusted. Tonight however we had placed the bags down and everything was in. I had removed my clothing at the door only to be wearing the collar and leash which she took into her hand. and gave a tug now.

I took it to mean to follow her. Which I did with out hesitating my feet moved with her. She took me back into the play room where the leash was removed and placed aside. And she pointed to the cuffs. I placed the ones around my ankles and then she helped with the wrist cuffs. Each one adding to the possible restrictive properties making me squirm slightly, she could see a the excitment build in me and smirked more to herself but i caught it and blushed. As i stood my heart stoped for a moment wondering what was going to happen. I heard other voices down stairs from the house hold but those where blocked out and The cross was where I was lead and placed. My body facing the cross with arms attached to the top and legs spread and hearing the click of the chains attaching me there upon the cross. My heart beating abit faster she turns on the music.

Starting with her hand she begins to rub down my body, a nice sensual touch feeling the carress relaxing my body exciting me. Drawing that desire that rest within me to the surface her fingers exploring my body. The sense of her breath as she moved close against my back. My eyes closing as i relax leaving myself into her touch almost purring. Her nails scratch down my back sending a sensation through me and lips part moaning almost on their own accord. The touching stops as the musice changes, or I should say the sensual slow touch stops, her hands made their way gropping against my ass cheeks and dug her nails in and as the music began to change her hand lifted slapping each ass cheek. A yelp escaped my lips but then i settled feeling the smacks as they continued. Feeling the heat build within them and they get harder as the music goes along. My ass checks getting warmer and her smacks growing hard, each one in time with the music's beat body shifting heated but at the same time trying to be still. The Music slowed again and so did the swats to my ass. She then walks away and i relax again breathing in and out calming myself.

She comes up behind me again. the music begining to start i feel the touch of leather straps across my back and ass cheeks gently carressing at the moment. Slowly sliding over my red flesh. As the music becomes more intense she begins to lift the flogger and puts it to use, my back feeling the leather slap against it. I Seized up at first feeling it expecting something different then the feeling i got eyes had clenched tight but then feeling the slapping sting of the straps again and then again. Across my back lightly at first then abit more firmly my muscles going from tense to relaxing as the flogger hit against my skin, thise one feeling more like tiny straps hitting against the flesh more to prepare then anything. Remaining still. The slaps came faster and heavier feeling the sting abit more deeply then before. She worked over my back and ass, thighs till they were nice and red.

The next toy on her list however was not to be the kind flogger. As she approached me next her hand gripped my hair and tugged my head back she whispered near my ear as she approached though what she said I do not recall as the excitment shot through me the feeling of my hair being pulled she took the crop and smacked my nippes, she had spent the night before torturing making them bleed with her finger nails digging into them. They where still very senstive and caused my body to jerk slightly the chains rattled as she held me by the hair and a soft whimper escaped my lips eyes looking up to her before she pushed my head back to the cross. The crop was then traced along my senstive back and down my ass lifting she began the assault on my skin, a smack to the inner thighs as they opened more, against my balls and cock as it hanged there hard for her. The touch of her hand making sure of that. She lifted the crop against my ass again and again. She got abit harder with this tool making me jump slightly and whimper, my heart pounding racing, not sure what way to go. As the stings hit eyes closing breathing abit faster trying to find a way to go in my mind to process this. Though I could have simply escaped it...all it took was to utter the word...utter that word...but no that word would not come from my lips. As the crop hit again my lips parted and a soft groan came following the yelp and i'm sure she smiled..though i could not see her the sweat coming from me and my body on the cross. Her touch sending a shockwave through that red flesh. Nails feeling like daggers as the blood had surfaced against the skin, breathing abit heavier it was with her touch this time that she teased and tormented My body. Keeping the arrousal that she owned there. She reached down to give my cock a few strokes with her hand. before backing away.

I did not see what she grabbed...but this time when the music came i could feel the stinging of small cords across my back Jumping and yelping out body excited in a different way eyes closed and squirmed and it came harder tugging on the chains and they came across my flesh again and again. I found my body pressing back against it almost craving the pain that it inflicted. my heart was pounding my breath was coming faster. Small growling moans came from my lips as i could not remember what exactly was happening i was here and there...she stopped...her touch calming me...stroking gently and she whispered...asking if i was ok...stroking my hair...nodding softly "yes Mistress" she walked away...there was something else she wanted to do...this she took a knife and came up behind me...I stilled myself as she ran it over my back..making small slice but not deep enough to draw blood just the tip all over my back and ass she teased about carving her initials inot my flesh...and even ran the tip over my balls...i whimpered and held very still while she ran the knife where she would. Slightly scared and very excited..She did not linger with that before she placed it away...

When she returned it was with the flogger again bringing me back into that place in little time where i pressed back against it..this time she didn't stop with flogger in one hand and a long thing stick in the other she slaped my ass with the stick and my back with the flogger alternating as my body jumped i lingered for a moment and it was not long before i began to press back into it again. I'm not sure why but i wanted the pain that it gave. I can not recall much after that except the next moment i was resting on the floor my head in her lap and her fingers stroking my hair. calming me drinking some water as she had me stay like this till i had calmed down. Enough...then when things had relaxed i was to clean the equipment and place it away...

0 comments:

Post a Comment