Thursday, August 19, 2010

Adventures in America - Heather

This is not going to be a typical confession of girl likes to meet Domme and has dirty thoughts. In my opinion it is way more than that, mostly because what I am about to tell Y/you, has happened in real life, not so long ago. It was July 30th 2010 when I got the most precious birthday gift ever.

I had already spend almost three months with my Mistress Brigid. We had our ups and downs. Many people had warned me up front that it would not be the same as in Second Life, but I did not listen to them. I needed it to be the same, little did I know, it could be better than in Second Life. I feel, now that I am back home, I have left my home behind. I feel like a stranger in my own country, my family does not understand why I feel so sad, they do not know about my Mistresses and I do not want them to find out, especially my mom would not understand, but anyway this isn't going to be a drama story haha.

Mistress Brigid and I had been on the road 12 hours, that went from talking all the time, to almost no talking at all, when we were almost at the motel where we were going to meet Mistress Loni. She did not talk because She had been behind the steering wheel all that time, and I did not talk because I was too nervous to speak. Maybe some of Y/you remember a story I once wrote that was called "at some point, a girl has to stop running." It was a story about me meeting my Mistresses at a motel, I got scared, ran away, came back and all well ended well. Little did I know back then, that story was about to become reality like a year later.

So there we were, pumping gas in the car across from the motel, when the phone rang. "I can see you, Heather, far away, but close enough now." I gulped, this was no longer a silly game, this was reality, She was across the street and in less than 5 minutes we would be face to face. My heart started pounding, every muscle in my body tensed up and I got scared. Mistress Loni and I have this thing ... I joke around, She gets angry, I run away, She gets angry, but all ends well. I was scared it would be the same now, we only had three days all together and I did not want to fuck it up. Mistress Brigid parked the car and ran into Mistress Loni arms, I just stayed in the car, trying to swallow down my nervousity, it didn't work. I finally decided to get out of the car and there She was, my Mistress, for the first time ever and She totally did not look like the woman I had seen on cam for so long. I was a bit in shock, She was gorgeous, do not get me wrong, but She had been very sick and all the chemo took its toll on Her. But then, when She grinned and laughed at me, I knew it was Her, my Mistress, finally. I decided that the brat approach would be the best way to get over my nervousity so I said: "well, do I get a hug?"

As I write this, I imagine gasping Dommes and chuckling subs, maybe E/everyone thinks that was a disrespectful thing to say, but it was what I needed, Her and I always have had a different connection than me and Mistress Brigid. When I said that, I felt better and She laughed, so it was all good. She hugged me, tightly, just when I thought I would pass out from the lack of air, She let me go and said: "you really are beautiful, Heather." I blushed, someone can tell me that 100 times and I will never believe them, but I was glad She didn't say: "get down on your knees and give me 20."

All three of us walked up to the motel room, got our stuff settled, they were kissing in the bathroom while I took a few deep breaths. We went to sleep, they in their bed, me in mine, I had to listen to them having sex, which let me tell you, is very uncomfertable if they think you are a sleep! Not once in my life have I tried to fall asleep harder than that day, although pervert as I am, it also excited me :)

When I woke up, it was July 30th. My birthday. They woke me up with snuggles, hugs and kisses. That in itself was already more than I had hoped for. During the day, we hiked up a mountain, played pirate mini golf and they .. got me drunk. They enjoyed doing that, I started talking more, felt more confertable, flirted a bit with both, and when we got home to the motel I was told to take a shower. I knew what time it was. Play time.

When I got out of the shower, Mistress Loni was standing beside the bed with hand cuffs in Her hand. I gulped and moaned at the same time. It was exciting to see, for me bdsm is very new, I am still learning, I have never worn hand cuffs, I have never been gagged and I have never worn a blindfold. "Touch them, Heather." Mistress Loni held the hand cuffs in front of me and I touched them. "Good girl, now take them from me." I did as She asked. They were heavy! She chuckled when I realised that and said, "we won't be using them tonight, it is your birthday and I want you to be comfertable." I was a bit dissapointed but I knew they both had the best interest for me in mind. Mistress Loni layed down on the bed and Mistress Brigid lay down next to Her. "You know Heather, you have been with me one day now and I am still waiting for you to kneel for me." I fell to the ground immediately, She intimidates me and She knows it. "Good girl, now go kneel for your other Mistress." I seriously ran over to the other side of the bed and kneeled down. Mistress Brigid rolled over and grabbed my hair as She pulled me closer and kissed me. "Well done, Mine." I looked at Her, not knowing what they expected of me next. She knew however. "I want you to crawl back to your other Mistress, babygirl." My eyes grew bigger, but I did it because I knew it would please them both and at that moment I wanted nothing more but to please them both. Mistress Loni told me to get on the bed and we all snuggled for a moment, just like we did in Second Life all the time, it was very nice, because know I now that next time we will do that in Second Life, it will just be like in Real Life. It is precious.

Earlier that day we went into a sex shop and they had bought a blindfold. It was pink with like cheeta spots, it was absolutely hidious, they agreed with me, but all the other onces were too expensive. Mistress Brigid got off the bed and grapped the blindfold, then crawled next to me, so Mistress Loni and I had to move. I was in the middle now. That position was familiar to me as well, and I started to get more nervous again. I am very insecure when it comes to someone else taking control in bed, as a sub that might sound stupid but it is how I feel. Mistress Brigid kissed me again and I could feel Mistress Loni's hands run over my clothing. "These need to come off Brigid." Mistress Brigid chuckled, "mhm, and this ... needs to come on." Then Mistress Loni laughed hard and said, "true true, and she ... needs to cum." I grinned. They have the weirdest humor, but I love it.

My clothes were removed quickly, the blindfold was put in place and then for the first time ever, instead of being scared, I felt loved, home, comfortable, at ease .. Mistress Loni kissed me. A moan escaped my throat quicker than I had expected. Hands were everywhere, in the beginning I could tell whose hands belonged to which Mistress, but at some point I lost track and it indeed felt like 50 hands were touching me. Mistress Brigid teased my nipple, She sucked it, flicked it, scratched Her nails over it, it felt so good. I turned red as a tomato when I heard Mistress Loni whisper, "I wonder if she tastes as good as she smells." To which Mistress Brigid replied, "Why don't you find out?" And that is exactly what She did. There was no moment that led to Her action, because from feeling nothing but wetness down there, all I could feel was Her tongue sliding through my wet folds. If at that point I still had any thoughts running through my head, they surely were gone at that point. Between Mistress Brigid working on my upper body and Her licking me, teasing me, edging me if you want to call it that, I had no thoughts at all. All I wanted was to please them. When I could feel myself getting closer and I did something I have never done in my entire life, I asked them for permittion to cum and they granted it. Hearing it from them, at the same time, was enough to drive me over the edge, it were the best two orgasmses I ever had, because yes, I had two, of what I can remember ;)

They simulaneously crawled back up and whispered in my ear, "I love you My girl." It didn't feel like something they had agreed upon to say at the same time, it was something they said seperately, but they both meant it and at that moment I had never felt more loved.

The rest of the night was interesting to say the least, but .. out of respect of my Mistresses I will not tell Y/you about that, though it lives vividly in my head and it always will.

The next day Mistress Brigid and I had to go home and we both cried our eyes out. Not once had I expected to feel like that moment, leaving part of me behind, I wanted nothing but for Her to come with us.

Now, two weeks later, I am back in Holland. My time in America has taught me so much about who I am, what I want and need. My last days with Mistress Brigid were cut short because Her son was killed in an auto accident. She had to leave and I couldn't go with Her. My visa would end that Monday and there was no way I could stay longer. Even though those last few days were extremely difficult and I couldn't be there for Her in person, I was there for Her on the phone, that time was hectic and sad, but we got through it.

This has been a life changing experience, and it will be for every boy or girl in this room if they ever get the chance to meet their Mistress. Don't assume it will be the same as in Second Life, things will be different, but that does not mean it will be different for the worse.

My Mistresses want me back. Permanently and one day I will. I will most likely spend two weeks with them around Christmas and I cannot wait to see them Both again. They have changed my life and I cannot wait to kneel down in front of them and this time ask them if they will pretty please use the handcuffs :)

- Heather

0 comments:

Post a Comment