Saturday, February 4, 2012

The Wonderful Miss Lisa and Miss Maisy, by Leasha


The Wonderful Miss Lisa and Miss Maisy, by Leasha


Miss Lisa and Miss Maisy are wonderfully patient and great teachers when it comes to words with friends. I have been learning by observing the way Miss Maisy and Miss Lisa play the game.

They did not dumb down their words and in the beginning and as a result they both destroyed me on a regular basis winning by 30+ points. 3months down the line with great thanks to Miss Lisa and Miss Maisy’s examples, I can now find and utilise positions upon the bored with more accuracy and fill them with larger words that gain more points. Though  I do revert to slipping in naughty words like, shat, tits, moist, sex, sexiest, Lez and sexy quite often.

With the teaching of Miss Maisy and Miss Lisa, I can now win the games and inverted commas “beat them” which I know is supposed to fill me with remorse but actually to win something I have been beaten at so often is wonderful.

This would not have been possible without the wonderful Miss Lisa and Miss Maisy. Who have done this teaching in a modest and valiant way, as to teach me is a handful all of its own.
I shall endeavour to continue my development and each victory shall be thanks to the wonderful work of these two ladies.

Thank you Miss Lisa and Miss Maisy.

love and hugs Leasha xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment